This Meatball and Potato Soup will not only become one of your go-to hearty soup recipes for chilly nights but one of your favorite easy healthy soup recipes!
- 6 medium red potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 15–20 frozen meatballs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups of beef broth
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- In a large slow cooker add all of the ingredients, mix together, cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
8 Freestyle Smartpoints (7 servings)
- Category: dinner
- Method: slow cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Meatballs, Potatoes, Soup, slow cooker