Fresh, light, and scrumptious millionaire pie is just what you need in your life! You won’t be able to get enough of the creamy filling in this millionaire pie recipe.
- 1 Can of crushed pineapple (drained well)
- 1 Jar maraschino cherries chopped
- 1 c. Sweetened coconut flakes
- ½ c. Pecans chopped
- 1 Can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp. Juice from the maraschino cherries
- 4 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 Pre-made Graham cracker pie crust.
- 2 c. Whipped topping
- Whipped cream and extra cherries for decorating
- Dump a can of well drained crushed pineapple into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in 1 jar of chopped maraschino cherries that have been drained. This comes to about 1 cup of chopped cherry pieces.
- Pour in 1 cup of sweetened coconut flakes.
- Sprinkle in ½ cup of chopped pecans.
- Add in 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour in 4 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of juice from the cherries.
- Stir all of the ingredients together.
- Add 2 cups of whipped topping to the mixing bowl, and fold it in until the ingredients are combined well.
- Pour the pie filling mixture into a prepared graham cracker pie crust, and place the pie in the freezer for 3-5 hours.
- Remove the pie from the freezer, top with whipped cream and additional cherries for garnish, and serve chilled.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 8
Keywords: Millionaire, Pie