Looking for a simple no bake nutella cheesecake recipe? This easy no bake cheesecake has both Nutella and bananas to create the perfect combination.
- 1 ½ graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup Nutella
- 1–2 bananas
- Mix graham crackers, sugar and melted butter and pat down into 7-9 inch springform pan.
- Push the crust down with a measuring cup to pack the crust down. Freeze while preparing the cheesecake filling.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar until smooth, with a hand-held mixer.
- In a standing mixer, whip heavy cream until thick.
- Stir whipped cream and vanilla into the cream cheese and sugar mixture until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake filling onto the crust, and smooth out the top.
- Scoop Nutella onto the top of the cheesecake and swirl around to cover the top.
- Refrigerate for 12 hours (or overnight) before serving.
- To make the springform pan release easier (and for easier slicing), freeze for 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Top with banana slices and serve.
- Category: dessert
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: no bake nutella cheesecake