Are you looking for an easy no bake pie recipe? You are going to love this No Bake Orange Creamsicle Pie Recipe. Easy to make, it is perfect for a simple dessert recipe.
- 8 ounce package whipped topping (i.e. Cool Whip)
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice, thawed
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add in the orange juice. Continue beating until thoroughly mixed. Lumps are to be expected.
- Add 2/3 of the whipped topping, and beat until mixed.
- Fill pie crust with filling mixture.
- Top with last 1/3 of whipped topping.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Thaw slightly before serving.
- Category: dessert
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: Orange Creamsicle