Looking for delicious Oreo Peppermint Crunch Cookies? These cookies and cream cookies with peppermint are so good that you are going to want to make them all year long. Moist and chewy, these cookies are packed with flavor that your family will love.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 6 TBSP unsalted butter (unsalted)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 4 oz (1/2 package) cream cheese (softened)
- 1 C Oreo cookie chunks
- 1 C Andes Peppermint Crunch pieces
- 1/2 C dark chocolate chips
- Electric mixer w/ bowl
- Cookie scoop
- Cookie sheet
- Baking spray
- Parchment paper
- lat spatula
- Lidded storage container
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Prep cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper on the counter.
- Add the cake mix, butter, egg, vanilla, peppermint extract, and cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Using an electric mixer beat the batter until it turns into a soft dough.
- Add the cookie chunks, peppermint crunch pieces, and chocolate chips. Gently stir these ingredients into the cake mixture.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and chill the dough for 30-60 minutes.
- With the cookie scoop make cookie balls. Roll the dough into round balls. (Will make about 24 balls)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
(Do not over bake)
- The cookies will look undone and soft.
- Allow the cookies to remain on the cookie sheet and cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Using a spatula gently remove the cookies putting them on the parchment paper lined counter.
- With the cookies on the parchment paper lined counter top gently tap the tops of the cookies with the bottom of the flat spatula flatten out.
- Allow the cookies to completely cool.
- Store the remaining cookies in the lidded container.
- Category: cookies
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Oreo Peppermint Crunch Cookies