Looking for an easy peach recipe? Wait until you try this Peach Cobbler Cheesecake Recipe. Creamy Cheesecake paired with the sweet taste of peach cobbler. This is a must try dessert.
- 3/4 of a cup of Flour
- 1 (3.5 oz.) package of Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1/4 of a teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 a cup of Milk
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 3 tablespoons of Margarine (softened)
- 45 oz. can of Sliced Peaches
- 16 oz. of Cream Cheese
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of Sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, pudding mix, baking powder, salt, milk, and margarine. Beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased cheesecake pan.
- Drain your peaches and set juice aside. Layer batter with peach slices.
- In another large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar (1 cup), and 8 tablespoons of peach juice.
- Mix until smooth and spread over peaches.
- Stir together your sugar and cinnamon, and sprinkle over cheesecake.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until sides are golden.
- Let cool and slice.
- Serve and enjoy!