This peach pie is the perfect answer to your sweet cravings! If you have been on the prowl for a flavorful, scrumptious fresh peach pie recipe, this is the one! The peach filling has the right amount of cinnamon, nutmeg, and succulent peaches.
- 2 ½ cups all-pupose flour, plus extra for rolling
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 6–8 tablespoons ice water
- 8 cups fresh or frozen peaches
- ½ cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- To make the crust, pulse flour, sugar and salt in a food processor and pulse to mix together. Add in the butter, cut into small chunks, and pulse until the butter is no larger than pea size. Add water in a little at a time and pulse. Remove the dough from the food processor and knead together, forming two 4-5 inch disc shape with the dough. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour or overnight.
- When you’re ready to make the pie, preheat oven to 375.
- Roll out both of the pie Line pie dish with one of the pie crusts.
- Slice peaches and place in a bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients (with the exception of the butter) until fairly well mixed.
- Pour peach mix over the crust in the pie dish. Add dabs of butter, and then cover with the second crust.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour.
- Category: dessert
- Serving Size: 6-8