This Pecan Pie Fudge is an easy microwave fudge recipe that tastes just like pecan pie! It’s one of the best easy fudge recipes and perfect for holiday platters and gift-giving or just enjoying at any point during the year.
- 1 pre-made pie crust
- 1 1/2 C pecan chips
- 1/4 C unsalted sweet cream butter
- 1 can (14oz) evaporated milk mine was low-fat
- 3 C white chocolate chips
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp maple extract
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line an 8×8 with parchment paper and spray with pan baking spray
- Unroll pie crust and cut an 8×8 square and place in pan and poke with a fork several times.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the crust is golden around the edges.
- Using a large mixing bowl add butter, evaporated milk, and white chocolate chips and melt in the microwave in increments of 30-45 seconds until melted
- Once melted, mix in the brown sugar, vanilla, and maple extract.
- Pour fudge onto the top of the crust and cover the top with the pecan chips
- Allow to firm up overnight before enjoying!