This Pina Colada Pie is beyond amazing! Every bite is filled with toasted coconut with a graham cracker crust and a creamy coconut filling with crushed pineapple, crunchy pecans, and maraschino cherries. You can’t go wrong with this coconut and pineapple dessert.
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 1 teaspoon rum flavored extract
1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread coconut evenly onto a baking sheet and toast in preheated oven 5 minutes, until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter or margarine. Press firmly into bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and coconut cream until fluffy. Mix in rum extract. Fold in whipped topping, pineapple, cherries, and nuts. Spread mixture into crust. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Chill several hours before serving.
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pina colada cream pie