Looking for a delicious Instant Pot Cake recipe? Wait until you try this Pumpkin Apple Instant Pot Cake recipe. With the amazing tastes of fall, this pumpkin apple cake is made in the Instant Pot for a fast and easy dessert.
- 1/2 can pumpkin 15 oz., about 1 cup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 1/4 cups apple cider
- 1/2 cup apples, peeled, hull removed, and diced
- 1 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Cream cheese frosting
- Crushed walnuts for garnish
- Spray the inside of your bundt pan with non stick spray.
- Set to the side.
- In a medium bowl add your flour, baking soda, whisk to combine.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer add your pumpkin, cinnamon, sugar, eggs, oil, apple cider, and pie spice.
- Mix on low to fully combine.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients and continue to mix on low to combine.
- Remove the bowl from the stand mixer.
- Add diced apples and lightly stir to combine.
- Do not over stir.
- Pour your mixture into the bundt pan, 3/4 of the way full.
- Put aluminum foil over the top of your bundt pan.
- Put a trivet inside your Instant Pot.
- Pour 2 cups of water in the bottom of your Instant Pot.
- Put lid on and set to manual.
- High pressure, for 25 minutes.
- Do a natural release.
- Then carefully lift lid, and remove the lid.
- Remove the bundt pan and set to the side.
- Remove the foil.
- Allow the cake to cool before flipping over.
- Top with a cream cheese frosting and crushed walnuts.
- Category: dessert
- Method: instant pot
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: instant pot cake