Do you love coffee cake? Wait until you try this Raspberry Coffee Cake with Almonds! This delicious raspberry coffee cake is moist and delicious and tastes amazing. Enjoy a piece while having your coffee.
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ cups fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 cup chopped almonds, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars. Add in vanilla, eggs and sour cream and mix until smooth.
- Mix in flour, baking soda and baking powder. Fold in half the almonds and raspberries
- Prepare bundt pan by spraying with non-stick cooking spray. Spread cake batter in the pan and pat down. Top with remaining raspberries and almonds. Pat them down into the batter.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45-50 minutes. Top with a vanilla or cream cheese frosting or glaze.