If you love pudding cookies, you are going to love these Reese Stuffed Pudding Cookies. These are soft and chewy cookies that have a delicious surprise inside. Bite into these chocolate pudding cookies and you will taste the Reese peanut butter cup. With cookies this good, you are going to want to have them on hand all the time.
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 24 miniature Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and pudding; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add eggs, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Add vanilla extract and honey and beat until combined. Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture, beat to combine.
- Roll a heaping tablespoon of dough into a 1½-inch ball between your palms and flatten it a bit. Top with a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. Top with another tablespoonful of dough (so that the PB Cup is sandwiched between two tablespoons of dough). Roll into a ball so that the peanut butter cup is completely encased and place on the prepared cookie sheet, spacing the balls about 3 inches apart.
- Using your palm, gently flatten the dough balls slightly.
- Bake 10 minutes. Let cookies cool on sheets for 2 minutes before transferring cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
- Category: dessert
Keywords: pudding cookies