Looking for a Sweet Croissant Sandwich recipe that is perfect for a strawberry breakfast? You will want to save this recipe. Easy to make and simply delicious this stuffed croissant is topped with Almond Whipped Cream.
- 1 C heavy cream
- ⅓ C white sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 4 store bought croissants
- ½ Pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add cream, sugar and almond extract.
- Use the whisk attachment and beat on medium speed.
- Once soft peaks begin to form, keep a close eye on it.
- Continue beating until medium peaks are reached.
- Do not overbeat.
- Cut croissants horizontally in half using a serrated knife.
- Add a layer of strawberry slices onto the bottom half of each croissant.
- Add a second layer.
- Top with ¼ of the whipped cream.
- Place the top half of the croissant on the whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.
- You can use an electric hand mixer if you don’t have a stand mixer.
- Feel free to add more or less strawberries or sugar to suit your taste.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: america
Keywords: croissant sandwich