Looking for a delicious stuffed cookies recipe? Wait until you try this pumpkin cookie recipe. These Pumpkin Spice Cookies are actually a Stuffed Pumpkin Rolo Cookie.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg- room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- About 20 chocolate caramel candies Rolos
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add your pumpkin, brown sugar, and sugar.
- Mix until combined.
- Continue mixing and add the egg and vanilla extract.
- Add the baking soda, pumpkin pie seasoning, and mix until combined.
- Slowly mix in flour until a smooth dough forms.
- Scrape sides as needed.
- Cover your cookie pan with parchment paper.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon cookie dough balls onto a cookie sheet. covered with wax or parchment paper.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Sandwich the Rolo between two balls of dough and roll into a large ball.
- Chill at for 1 to 2 hours.
- May be chilled overnight if covered.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare your baking pans with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl mix your sugar coating ingredients.
- Roll each of your cookie balls in the sugar coating mixture.
- Spread cookies onto 2 lined cookie sheets and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: rolo cookies