Want to enjoy a delicious glass of peach lemonade? This recipe has all the great taste of traditional peach lemonade without the sugar. Perfect for a fresh squeezed lemonade.
- 4–5 large fresh and ripe peaches, chopped, seed removed, skin on.
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup Truvia
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Optional: fresh mint
- Remove the pits / seed in the Peach.
- Keep the skins.
- Chop enough peaches to fill 2 full cups. ( 5-6 )
- In a medium sized pot, add in the 2 cups chopped peaches, water, and Truvia.
- Have your heat set to medium.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat and simmer (uncovered) for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set to the side.
- Let cool for 10 minutes minimum.
- Pour the peach mixture into a blender.
- Cover, and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a freezer bag and refrigerate until chilled.
- Press the peach mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a large pitcher.
- You just want the juice from the peach puree.
- Stir in the fresh lemon juice.
- Fill glasses with and pour your lemonade into the glass.
- Garnish the glass with fresh mint, and peach slices.
- Category: drinks
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: peach lemonade