Looking for a light summer salad that makes the perfect meal on a hot day? Light and refreshing, this Summer Kidney Bean Salad Recipe makes a great meal or side dish.
- 1 can Kidney beans (washed and drained)
- 1 c. Fresh, canned or frozen corn
- 2 c. Cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- ½ Cucumber cut into pieces
- 1 Red bell pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- ¼ c. Red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp. Cumin
- ½ tsp. Chili powder
- Place the cherry tomatoes into a large mixing/serving bowl.
- Add the chopped cucumber into the bowl with the tomatoes.
- Pour in the chopped red bell pepper.
- Mix in 1 cup of cooked corn either fresh, frozen or canned.
- Add in one can of kidney beans to the bowl. Make sure that the beans have been thoroughly rinsed and drained.
- Stir the ingredients together to combine well.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the red wine vinegar, olive oil, chili powder and cumin. Mix the ingredients with a whisk until they are combined well.
- Pour the chili vinaigrette over the bean salad mixture, and stir to combine.
- Serve chilled.
- Category: salad
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: mexican
Keywords: kidney bean salad