Looking for the best pizza nachos? Don’t worry about calling for take out, with this easy nachos recipe, you can make Italian nachos at home whenever the craving hits.
- 170 Grams Corn Tortilla Chips
- 200 Grams Pepperoni (40 slices for this sheet pan*)
- 1 Cup Freshly Grated Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 Cup Freshly Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Freshly Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Dried Parsley (for garnishing, optional)
- Slightly grease sheet pan and lay corn tortilla chips. Sprinkle monterey, cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Top with pepperoni slices. Bake in a preheated oven at 400°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese have completely melted and are slightly golden.
- Garnish with dried parsley, if desired. Serve immediately.
Sheet Pan is 12 x 16 ½ inches
- Category: appetizer
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: pizza nachos