Do you love tortellini? Want to make something new? You need to try this Tomato Tortellini Soup Recipe. With a rich tomato flavor and tender tortellini, this is a soup for any occasion.
- 1 medium white onion, chopped finely
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 (28 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (20 oz.) package cheese tortellini pasta
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Combine chopped onion, minced garlic, olive oil, and dried rosemary in a large dutch oven over medium heat. Saute for about 5 minutes, until onions become tender.
- Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, dried oregano and basil, salt, pepper, chicken broth, and heavy whipping cream.
- Stir and let simmer for about 20 minutes. Add in tortellini pasta and let cook cor 13-15 minutes, until tender.
- Add parmesan cheese and stir.
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: american