These Triple Threat Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Cookies are heavenly! They are jam-packed with lots of chocolate and peanut butter to give you an explosion of incredible flavor.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup peanut butter chips
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter, peanut butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Add vanilla and beat until combined. Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture, beat to combine. Add melted chocolate and beat until combined. Fold in milk chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Transfer the dough to a sheet of plastic wrap, wrap it up and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll a heaping tablespoon of dough into a 1½-inch ball and place it on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining dough, spacing the balls about 2 inches apart.
- Bake until cookies are set in center and begin to crack, about 10 minutes. Let cookies cool on sheets for 2 minutes before transferring cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Source: adapted from How Sweet It Is