Looking for a keto snack idea? This turkey roll up is the perfect choice. Easy to make and simply delicious, this is a healthy snack for adults and kids alike.
- 2 Large thick slices of turkey breast lunch meat
- 1 Slice of Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp of Pesto sauce
- Thin tomato slices
- Toothpicks (optional)
- Place a piece of the turkey breast meat on a flat plate or surface.
- Spread a ½ tbsp of the pesto sauce over the center of the slice of turkey.
- Place ½ a slice of mozzarella cheese on top of the pesto sauce in the center of the turkey slice.
- Layer thinly sliced tomatoes and lettuce on top of the cheese slice.
- Roll the turkey slice tightly, and secure closed with a toothpick if desired.
- Repeat the steps above with the remaining turkey slice to create two total turkey pesto roll ups. This recipe can be doubled or tripled to make additional servings of the turkey roll ups as well.
- Category: snack
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: turkey roll up