With these White Chocolate Coconut Pecan Cupcakes, you get a whole lot of flavor in one little cupcake wrapper. You’ve definitely never had cupcakes like these before!
- 1/4 lb. of White Chocolate
- 1 cup of Butter
- 2 cups of Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 and a 1/2 cups of Flour
- 3/4 of a teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 cup of Buttermilk
- 1 cup of Coconut
- 1 tablespoon of Vanilla
- 1 cup of Pecans (crushed)
- 1 tube of Vanilla Icing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a cupcake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together butter and sugar.
- Add in eggs one at a time, mixing well with each egg.
- Melt down your white chocolate and add it to the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, sift together your flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Add you flour mixture slowly to your wet ingredients, alternating with your buttermilk, and mixing continuously.
- Once well blended, add in coconut, vanilla, and pecans. Mix well.
- Pour batter into cupcake tins and bake for about 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and icing each cupcake.
- Serve and Enjoy!