The smooth, rich and creamy taste of pudding is delightful on its own, but adding it to desserts will boost flavor and texture to delicious heights.
There are endless ways to use homemade cook-and-serve pudding and instant pudding mix to create spectacular sweet treats. In this collection you’ll find layered desserts as well as no-bake, parfaits, cookies, poke cakes, pies and more. Use these pudding shortcuts to create awesome desserts that are perfect for family nights as well as holidays, picnics, and celebrations. Get inspired to create a new and mouth-watering treat with these delicious and easy pudding dessert recipes!
- Chocolate lovers will swoon over this no-bake Oreo-crusted mousse pie full of chocolaty goodness thanks to the instant pudding mix! Top with extra Oreo crumbs and park it in the fridge or freezer to get nice and cool before slicing and serving.
Easy Chocolate Mousse Pie by Courtney’s Sweets
- This no-bake cake is part eclair and part Boston cream pie and is outrageously delicious. Full of vanilla pudding, chocolate, whipped topping and graham crackers, this is the perfect dessert for summer time parties.
Boston Cream Icebox Cake by Averie Cooks
- These adorable pumpkin parfait cups can be assembled in no time with an easy gingersnap base, a sweet cream cheese mixture and yummy instant pumpkin pudding. Top with cool whip and white chocolate shavings. Awesome!
Pumpkin Pudding Parfaits by Lil Luna
- A crumbly and sweet peanut butter mixture is layered on a baked pie shell and then topped with vanilla pudding which is covered with whipped topping. Garnish the top with a few more peanut butter crumbs and park this deliciousness in the fridge to firm up before serving. So easy!
Peanut Butter Pudding Pie by Tastes Of Lizzy T
- The secret to taking your chocolate chip cookie recipe over the top is to add a box of instant vanilla pudding to the mix. It’s true! Your cookies will be soft, chewy and gooey in all the right ways!
The Best Pudding Cookies Recipe by Crazy for Crust
- The best light, creamy and sweetly tart dessert can be found in this recipe. This layered dessert is full of lemon pudding and a cream cheese mixture that sits on top of a graham cracker crust. Top with a little cool whip and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Lemon Cheesecake Pudding Dessert by Amanda’s Cookin’
- The classic S’mores recipes gets a new setting in this layered cake-like dessert. The layers go like this: graham cracker crust, cake, chocolate pudding that deliciously seeps into the cake mixture all topped with a luscious mixture of cool whip and marshmallow cream. Garnish with candy bars, graham cracker chunks, and marshmallows. Fabulous!
Chocolate S’mores Pudding Cake by Inside Brucrew Life
- Golden Oreos make up the crust for the is no-bake layered dessert. A yummy mix of cream cheese and blueberries goes down next followed by a white chocolate and blueberries pudding mixture. Next comes the cool whip layer that’s garnished with white chocolate curls for a beautiful finish!
White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna by OMG Chocolate Desserts
- Strawberry pudding mix in these cupcakes gives them a creamy and soft texture that’s reminiscent of a strawberry milkshake. A sweet dessert that’s easy and delicious!
Strawberry Milkshake Cupcakes by The Girl Who Ate Everything
- This make-ahead dessert takes about 10 minutes to assemble. It’s luscious with its chocolate frosting and double layered vanilla pudding and graham cracker sections. Leave it in the refrigerator overnight to chill and serve to rave reviews!
Easy Chocolate Eclair Cake by Culinary Hill
- Try this easy pumpkin cheesecake for the holidays. It’s no-bake so it’s super simple. Cream cheese and cool whip make up one sweet layer while pumpkins puree and vanilla pudding make up the other. It all goes down over a prepared graham cracker crust and then chilled to perfection for a few hours.
No Bake Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake by The Golden Lining Girl
- Work some cookie magic by adding dry instant lemon pudding mix to the dough. The pudding boosts the lemon flavor and creates a super soft texture to the cookie. Try these awesome cookies; they’re so easy to make. No mixer needed; just stir it all together, scoop out onto a baking sheet and bake!
Double Lemon Pudding Cookies by Amy’s Healthy Baking
- Coconut lovers will drool over this moist and creamy cake that is filled with coconut pudding after baking. A thick, rich frosting goes on top. Garnish with extra coconut flakes for the full coconut experience. Keep this cake refrigerated until ready to serve.
Coconut Cream Poke Cake by Mother Thyme
- A brownie layer plus a chocolate pudding layer plus a whipped cream layer followed by chocolate chips is one decadent pudding pie! Easy to make and even easier to eat.
Brownie Pudding Pie by Miss In The Kitchen
- Make this lush pudding dessert ahead of time and serve to rave reviews! Pistachio pudding gets layered on top of a graham cracker crust in between light and fluffy whipped cream. Top with chopped nuts and devour!
Pistachio Lush Dessert by Lemon Tree Dwelling
- Cool down with this perfect summertime dessert. This sweet and tart recipe uses only 5 ingredients to create this triple layered lemony no-bake pie that is truly swoon-worthy!
Triple Layer Lemon Pudding Pie by Together As A Family
- Full of chocolaty goodness, these no-bake pudding jars layer graham crackers, chocolate pudding, and marshmallows and are topped off with peanuts and mini chocolate chips. Heaven in a jar!
Rocky Road Pudding Jars by Kleinworth Co.
- This simple yet outrageously delicious recipe uses boxed cake mix, strawberry instant pudding and cream cheese to create these pillowy soft and delectable strawberry cookies. These are a must-make!
Strawberry Pudding Cheesecake Cookies by Sewlicious Home Decor
- This decadent pie is full of all your favorites: chocolate chip cookies in the form of a pie crust, a peanut butter filling with pudding for creamy thickness, and homemade whipped cream, chopped peanuts and melted chocolate. Oh, my!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Cream Pie by A Latte Food
- Nilla wafers and banana pudding? Yes, please! Taking the time to make this delicious homemade pudding is worth it. You’ll have a rich, thick and creamy base on which to layer whipped cream and bananas. For a beautiful visual presentation, layer this awesomeness in petite mason jars.
Best Ever Banana Pudding by Lovely Little Kitchen
Save these recipes on Pinterest for later 🙂