This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Potatoes, carrots, parsnips and brussels sprouts are tossed together with dried herbs and roasted to perfection.
I can’t believe it has taken me so long to share this recipe, it is seriously fabulous! I made this delicious side dish for Christmas dinner and received rave reviews. The original recipe called for an obscene amount of pepper and a dash of salt. I adjusted the seasonings to suit our taste and it is phenomenal. I usually don’t care for brussel sprouts, but this recipe has changed my mind! 😉
After everyone was finished with their plate, they were coming back for more roasted brussel sprouts. Brussel sprouts!? I served this for a special holiday dinner, but they are so easy and fast that they would be perfect for a week night meal.
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
Roasted Potatoes, Carrots, Parsnips and Brussels Sprouts
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 medium carrots, about 3/4 pound, cut into 1 1/2-inch thick circles
- 1 1/2 cups Brussels sprouts, about 1/2 pound, halved
- 4 cups red bliss potatoes, about 1 pound, cut into 1 1/2-inch thick slices
- 3 medium parsnips, about 1 pound, cut into 1 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 cup sweet potatoes, about 1 pound, cut into 1 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat a 11×17 inch baking sheet with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss to coat. Spread evenly on a prepared baking sheet. Add more olive oil if the vegetables seem dry
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!