This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal White Chocolate Cookies…need to say more? This recipe combines three of my favorite types of cookies, chocolate chip, peanut butter and oatmeal. If you are a fan of soft and very chewy cookies, then you are going to love these babies! This week Andrew and I are vacationing in Arizona. We have planned to spend a few days in Sedona, a few days in the Grand Canyon, and then to Scottsdale where Andrew will spend three days at a Dermatopathology conference.
Right now we are in Sedona. If you have never been to Sedona, Arizona you are really missing out! Sedona’s famous red rocks are absolutely breathtaking. We arrived here last night to see the tops of the rocks covered in snow. The bright white against the red looked amazing. We were told that seeing snow on top of the rocks this time of year is very rare. The next few days are supposed to warm back up and be mostly sunny, which leaves Andrew and I great weather for hiking Sedona’s famed rocks. Have you ever been to Sedona, Arizona? If so, I would love to hear about some great activities and restaurants that shouldn’t be missed!
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
Peanut Butter Oatmeal White Chocolate Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned whole oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- In a medium-sized microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and peanut butter together until smooth. Add the sugars and stir to combine. Set aside until mixture is at room temperature (or transfer to the freezer to for few minutes)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Once the mixture is at room temperature, add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract stirring to combine. Add the flour, oats, baking soda stirring to combine. Fold in the white chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cookies cool on sheets for 2 minutes before transferring cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!
Source: Love Veggies and Yoga