20 Ground Turkey Recipes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
If you’re looking for healthy and leaner ground meat to cook with, ground turkey is an excellent choice.
This versatile ground meat provides protein when and where you need it. From burgers to meatballs, from chilis to soups, from casseroles to stir-fries, ground turkey can turn any weeknight dinner into a family favorite meal with this collection of tasty recipes. Affordable and adaptable, ground turkey can be incorporated into dishes such as mac and cheese, stuffed peppers, lasagna, breakfast skillets, tacos, and lettuce wraps. Whether you use a pressure cooker, slow cooker, stove top skillet, sheet pan, or baking dish, you’ll find a variety of ways to cook with ground turkey in this roundup of delicious recipes.
- These ground turkey burgers have a secret ingredient to keep them moist and juicy: add a dollop of mayonnaise right into the mix! Spice these up with fresh herbs and a little bread crumbs you’re good to go.
Easy Ground Turkey Burgers by Salt And Lavender
- Ground turkey is an easy substitution for ground beef in this popular Asian-inspired recipe. The Teriyaki adds a sweet and savory flavor to this dish that’s loaded with healthy veggies, too. This will become a family favorite meal!
Teriyaki Turkey Rice Bowl by Yellow Bliss Road
- One pot is all you need to make this quick homemade and healthy mac and cheese dinner. Ground turkey gets browned and seasoned with onions, garlic and peppers before pasta gets added. Right before serving, add in the cheese and even some spinach for a creamy and delicious mac and cheese meal that’s so much better than anything you could ever make from a box!
Turkey Skillet Mac And Cheese by Running To The Kitchen
- Here’s a new and healthy way to stuff those big, bright and colorful bell peppers. Ground turkey gets a Mexican-inspired spicy seasoning along with the addition of black beans and enchilada sauce. Spoon this deliciousness into the peppers and bake!
Turkey Enchilada Stuffed Peppers by Joyful Healthy Eats
- Here’s a bean-free, tomato-free chili that’s cozy, filling and Whole30 compliant. The ground turkey gets the ultimate spice treatment and the sweet potatoes and chicken stock create the base for this delicious recipe. Make a large pot and freeze the leftovers for another meal.
Sweet Potato Paleo Chili With Turkey by A Saucy Kitchen
- If your family loves homemade lasagna (and who doesn’t?) switch out the beef for something new: ground turkey or turkey sausage. Full of cheesy wonder and a savory turkey-based sauce, this will quickly become a favorite to add into your pasta rotation meals.
Ina Garten’s Turkey Lasagna by Little Broken
- If you’re needing a hands-off meal to make, pull out your pressure cooker, dump in ground turkey, pumpkin puree, black beans and a host of other yumminess. Just punch a few buttons on your appliance and walk away. Come back to a savory meal of turkey pumpkin chili. Win-win!
Instant Pot Turkey Pumpkin Chili by Savory Nothings
- You can quickly roll up these turkey meatballs and add them to a sheet pan with roasted cauliflower and chickpeas for a delicious middle eastern-inspired dinner. So tasty!
Eastern Turkey Meatball Sheet Pan Dinner by How To Eat
- Here’s the ultimate turkey burger that you’ll want to make when you’re needing a burger with all the fixins’. Stuffed with spinach, BBQ sauce, cheese and spices, you’ll have a hard time waiting for this to cook so you can dig in. But wait, there’s more! Before you put on that top bun, pile on some caramelized onions. Okay, now you can add the top bun and take that first glorious bite!
Double Cheddar Stuffed BBQ Turkey Burgers by Baker By Nature
- Try this quick and easy low-carb meal which is also the perfect recipe for meal prep! Ground turkey, black beans, corn, salsa and spices make up this protein-infused mix. Forget the taco shell and grab some butter lettuce leaves for a crunchy wrap.
Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps by Eat Yourself Skinny
- If you think turkey meatballs are bland and boring, you must try this sweet and savory recipe for moist and succulent meatballs. You will make these on the regular – they are that good! The secret to the amazing flavor and juiciness is from the apples. The cranberry sauce and applesauce mixture takes these turkey balls over the top. Delish!
Apple Cranberry Turkey Meatballs by Well Plates
- Give your slow cooker a job with this hearty soup full of ground turkey, kale, chickpeas and a host of yummy diced veggies and savory herbs and seasonings. Put these ingredients on early in the day and give it 6 to 8 hours to work it’s magic. So flavorful!
Slow Cooker Tuscan Sausage And Kale Soup by The Girl On Bloor
- This 30-minute skillet meal is full of awesome flavor! if you can brown some ground turkey, open a few jars and packets, this meal will come together quickly. Keep this recipe and its ingredients handy for busy weeknights!
Turkey Taco Skillet by Yummy Healthy Easy
- Ground turkey, mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil get mixed with quinoa for this simple baked oven Italian-inspired meal. It’s quick, delicious and can be ready to devour in about 30 minutes!
Caprese Quinoa Casserole by Weary Chef
- Stir fry meals are super easy because you can practically use whatever you have in your fridge that needs to be cooked right now. Add a base of ground turkey for protein and then add in your veggies. Try peppers, onions and spinach, like in this recipe and add savory spices and some soy sauce. Serve with brown rice and enjoy!
Ground Turkey Stir Fry by Budget Bytes
- This meal is great for those in a Paleo or Whole30 diet. Ground turkey, plus spices and diced fresh veggies act as a hash for fried eggs. Super filling, super healthy and it’s not just for breakfast!
Ground Turkey Hash by Our Salty Kitchen
- If you love Indian-inspired cuisine, try this curried ground turkey recipe with potatoes, tomatoes and peas. This is perfectly tasty eaten as is or serve it with a side of rice. Awesome flavor!
Curried Ground Turkey With Potatoes by Simply Recipes
- The spinach and artichoke combo gets up-leveled with the addition of seasoned and browned ground turkey. Add this awesomeness to cooked wild rice, move it into a baking dish and top with cheese. Bake until heated through. So good!
Turkey Spinach And Artichoke Wild Rice Casserole by Wonky Wonderful
- If you have ground turkey, some eggs and a jar of salsa handy you can have this breakfast on the table in about 15 minutes. This is a great go-to meal that works for lunch and dinner, too!
3 Ingredient Breakfast Skillet by Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
- Move over ground beef, we’re substituting ground turkey for this family favorite meal. Full of Italian seasoning, chopped mushrooms and rolled oats, this turkey loaf lends itself well to leftovers. Make yourself a turkey loaf sandwich the next day and enjoy the flavors again!
Turkey Meatloaf by Pinch And Swirl
Remember to save these savory Ground Turkey Recipes for later 🙂