Turkey Easy Meatloaf Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Looking for an easy meatloaf recipe? This turkey meatloaf is not only delicious and easy to make, but it is also better for you than traditional meatloaf recipes. Less fat but with all the same flavors, this is the last meatloaf recipe you will ever need.
Scroll to bottom for printable recipe card.
The Best Turkey Easy Meatloaf Recipe
Can I Make this into a Mini Meatloaf Recipe
What meatloaf temp is safe for serving?
When you are making ground beef meatloaf, the internal temperature needs to be around 155 degrees. When you are cooking turkey meatloaf, you want the internal temperature to be 165 degrees at a minimum. It is important to make sure your meatloaf has reached these temperatures. This makes sure that any bacteria, like salmonella or e coli have been killed.
What to Serve with Meatloaf
Meatloaf is such a versatile meal idea. You can eat as a full dinner the first night, use it for sandwiches the next night and even repurpose it as meatballs another night. My meatloaf never lasts that long because we all love it, but if you find you have leftovers, these are all great options.
If you are wondering what to serve with easy meatloaf, try these ideas:
- Fresh Corn Salad Recipe – I love this fresh corn salad recipe for almost any meal. It is light and fresh and gives a new take on having a side dish of corn.
- Loaded Cauliflower Bake – You don’t have to be following low carb to enjoy this loaded cauliflower bake. It is a great way to have a delicious side dish that adds extra vegetables to a meal.
- The Best Macaroni Salad Recipe – This macaroni salad is a great idea for a side dish to this recipe. This macaroni salad can be used the next day with the leftovers or even as a lunch idea with sandwiches.
- Keto Cauliflower Mac and Cheese – This is another recipe that even though it is considered a keto recipe, that is just because it uses cauliflower instead of noodles. It is a great way to add extra vegetables to this meal without feeling like you are eating extra healthy.
- Mashed Potatoes – Of course there is always the classic mashed potatoes to go with meatloaf.
How to store meatloaf
If you have leftovers of this turkey meatloaf recipe, you will want to wait for it to cool before putting it away. Move the meatloaf to an airtight container and store the meatloaf in the refrigerator. It is important that it is stored in the refrigerator to prevent it from spoiling. The meatloaf will last up 3 to 4 days when stored, covered in the refrigerator. You can also freeze the meatloaf for up to 3 months.
Ingredients for easy meatloaf recipe
- olive oil
- ground black pepper
- Italian seasoning
- Worcestershire sauce
- non-fat milk
- ground turkey
- Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- dark brown sugar
- apple cider vinegar
- Dijon mustard
How to make meatloaf with ground turkey
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prep loaf pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl add your ground turkey, salt, pepper, paprika, thyme, and Worcestershire sauce.
Mix to combine.
Add your bread crumbs, milk, and eggs.
Mix with your hands until all ingredients are combined.
Scoop the meatloaf mixture into a loaf pan.
With your hands pat the form the meatloaf in the pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 35+ minutes.
Prepare the glaze.
Add the ketchup, brown sugar, cider vinegar, and mustard to a medium bowl. Whisk all ingredients together until they mix, Set aside.
Remove the meatloaf from the oven.
Pour the glaze on top and place back in the oven for 10 min.
Slice and garnish with green onion.
Now, time to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
Turkey Easy Meatloaf
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. dried minced onion
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1-1/4 Tsp salt
- 3/4 Tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tsp. paprika
- 1 Tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 Tsp. cumin
- 1/2 Tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 large eggs- room temp
- 1/4 cup non-fat milk
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp. Dijon mustard
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we'll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl add your ground turkey, salt, pepper, paprika, thyme, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix to combine.
- Add your bread crumbs, milk, and eggs.
- Mix with your hands until all ingredients are combined.
- coop the meatloaf mixture into a loaf pan.
- With your hands pat the form the meatloaf in the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 35+ minutes.
- Prepare the glaze.
- Add the ketchup, brown sugar, cider vinegar, and mustard to a medium bowl. Whisk all ingredients together until they mix, Set aside.
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven.
- Pour the glaze on top and place back in the oven for 10 min.
- Slice and garnish with green onion. Serve!
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!
More Ground Turkey Recipes
Want more ground turkey recipes? Some of these recipes are made from ground turkey and some are made using ground turkey that you can easily swap the ground beef with the ground turkey.
Cheesy Stuffed Turkey Meatballs with Cauliflower Rice – Cheesy and delicious these stuffed turkey meatballs are so good.
Garlic Butter Meatballs with Lemon Zucchini Noodles Recipe – This is another meatball recipe that has different flavors that the one above, but is still delicious and easy to make.
Slow Cooker Shepherd’s Pie – Everyone loves shepherd’s pie. This is a great recipe to use leftover ground beef or ground turkey and you can use up leftover mashed potatoes as well.