This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Butterfinger Blondies bursting with chunks of Butterfinger candy and milk chocolate chips. After making the Butterfinger Cookies last week I still had a large bag of fun size Butterfingers lying around my house. Instead of eating them one by one which is what would have undoubtedly happened, I found this recipe for Butterfinger blondies!
If you are a fan of Butterfingers, then these chewy, peanut buttery blondies will become your new favorite dessert! 🙂
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2¼ cups brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 regular-sized [Butterfinger] candy bars, chopped
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we'll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Preheat oven to 350F. Butter the bottom and sides of a 9 x13 inch baking pan. Put a long piece of parchment paper in the bottom of the pan, letting the parchment extend up two sides of the pan and overhang slightly on both ends. (This will make it easy to remove the bars from the pan after they have baked.) Butter the parchment.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and brown sugar until combined, about 1 minute. Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in flour mixture until just combined, followed by 1 cup of chopped butterfingers.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining crushed butterfinger bars over top of batter.
- Bake 30- 35 minutes, or until the bars are a slightly firm to the touch. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!