This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Happy Friday everyone! In case you forgot, there are only two more days before the big game in Indianapolis! Have you finalized your Super Bowl menu yet? Even if you have, you will want to run out and buy the ingredients to make this delicious dip.
Edamame, goat cheese, lemon, garlic, and wasabi are pureed together to make one fabulously healthy dip. Serve with pita chips, vegetables, or even spoon it into your mouth…it is that good!
The wasabi gives it a surprising little kick. If you are not a fan of wasabi, no worries, you can leave it out. This dip is great for those health-conscious guests that you might have on Sunday. Each serving only has 46 calories and it only takes minutes to make. 🙂
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
- 1 bag frozen shelled edamame, thawed (12 ounces)
- 8 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon minced lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 ½ teaspoons wasabi paste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade puree edamame, goat cheese, water, zest, lemon juice, garlic, wasabi paste, and black pepper until smooth. Season with salt, cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.