Watch out because these Nutella Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars are highly addictive. They have tons of Nutella, chocolate, and peanut butter and are unforgettable. When you sink your teeth into one of these heavenly cookie bars, you are going to be hit with intense chocolate and peanut butter flavor.
If you have been in the mood for something sweet, then try these terrific chocolate bars!
Nutella Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
It’s no secret that I love peanut butter and chocolate combination. There is something about creamy peanut butter and rich chocolate that is completely irresistible to me. Any and every peanut butter and chocolate recipe I see, I feel the need to Pin. The only way you can make this marriage of flavors even better is to add another one of favorites…Nutella! And that is exactly what Bobbi over at Fresh and Foodie did. I bookmarked these over a year ago when I first spotted them on her blog. She so many amazing recipes and drool-worthy photos. If you haven’t seen her blog, you need to head on over and check her out…that is after you run into the kitchen and make these no-bake bars! 😉 These bars combine three of my loves…peanut butter, chocolate, and Nutella! They taste just like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup with a hefty dose of Nutella. These rich little bars are a cinch to make…no oven or mixer needed! Just melt, stir, and refrigerate.
Not only do these peanut butter bars taste like a million bucks, but they are also gorgeous, and cleanup is a breeze too. What are you waiting for? They are such a yummy dessert, and you need to head-on into the kitchen and whip some up. I promise you won’t regret it.
Make a batch when you need a delicious treat for a party, and everyone will go crazy for them. Or, if you need something inexpensive to make for a local bake sale, these are just what you need. We take them to the 4th of July parties, anniversary parties, pool parties, backyard barbecues, and pretty much anything else you can think of.
They are also fantastic if you are hosting a baby or bridal shower too.
Are These No Bake Peanut Butter Bars?
Yes, these peanut butter bars are no bake and positively amazing. There is so little effort involved you are going to be shocked by how simple they are. No bake desserts are by far my favorite because they are so darn simple! Plus, they taste great too. Talk about a huge win.
Do I Need to Refrigerate Dessert Bars?
Keep the no bake peanut butter bars in the refrigerator. They taste better cold, and it will make them last longer. I usually keep them in the fridge for up to a week without any problems. When you want one, just take them out and enjoy.
There are just 7 ingredients and a few minutes of time between you and one of the best desserts you will ever try. Here is a breakdown of what you need to make up a batch of these chocolate bars.
- Unsalted butter
- Powdered sugar
- Smooth peanut butter
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Chopped semi-sweet chocolate or chocolate chips
- Peanut butter chips
How to Make Nutella Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
With every batch, you can make 16 yummy Nutella peanut butter chocolate bars. If you are serving a large crowd, you could easily double or triple the recipe to make a larger batch. Here are the easy to follow steps so you can make some of your own.
First Step: Begin by buttering the bottom and sides of an 8×8-inch square pan. Then, place a long piece of parchment paper in the bottom of the pan. Be sure to let the parchment extend up to two sides of the pan and overhang slightly on both ends. Using parchment paper and leaving overhang will make it easy to remove the bars from the pan after they are ready to cut and serve.
Second Step: In a medium saucepan, you’ll need to melt ½ cup of butter over low heat. After the butter is melted, remove it from the heat and mix in the powdered sugar until smooth. Add in the peanut butter, Nutella, and graham cracker crumbs. Mix until completely combined and smooth. Next, you’ll need to spread the peanut butter mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
Third Step: Use the same saucepan and melt chocolate, peanut butter chips, and Nutella until the ingredients are almost completely melted. Remove the pan from the stove and continue stirring until completely melted and smooth. Pour over the peanut butter layer and smooth into an even layer.
Fourth Step: Place the Nutella peanut butter chocolate bars in the fridge for at least 1 hour to set. Remove the bars from the pan using the parchment overhangs and place on a cutting board. Take a pizza cutter and slice them into 16 bars. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They will last up to a week in the fridge. Enjoy!
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 ¾ cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped semi-sweet chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1/4 peanut butter chips
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- Butter the bottom and sides of a 8×8-inch square pan. Put a long piece of parchment paper in the bottom of the pan, letting the parchment extend up two sides of the pan and overhang slightly on both ends. (This will make it easy to remove the bars from the pan after they are set.)
- Melt ½ cup of butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Once melted, remove from heat and stir in the powdered sugar until smooth. Stir in the peanut butter, nutella, and graham cracker crumbs until completely combined and smooth. Spread the peanut butter mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
- In the now-empty saucepan, melt chocolate, peanut butter chips and nutella until almost completely melted. Remove from heat and continue stirring until completely melted and smooth. Pour over the peanut butter layer and smooth into an even layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to set. Remove from the pan using the parchment overhangs and place on a cutting board. Use a pizza cutter to slice into 16 bars. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Source: adapted from Fresh and Foodie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
We always enjoy cookie bars at Sweet Pea’s Kitchen! I have collected several dessert recipes for you to try, and I think you will love them. Check out some of our other reader’s favorite dessert bar recipes to try out:
- Banana Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting – If you love bananas, then you don’t want to miss this sweet dessert. These bars are crowd-pleasing and simple to make too.
- Strawberry Crumb Bars – We enjoy these strawberry crumb bars year-round, but they are especially a go-to recipe in the spring and summer months. Try some and see how delightful they are.
- Sticky Peanut Butter Cookie Bars – I can’t wait for you to get the first taste of these peanut butter cookie bars! They are everything you could want in a dessert.
- Brown Butter Salted Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – Add some pizzazz to your dessert menu with these indulgent brown butter salted chocolate chip cookie bars.