This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Oreo truffles! One of the easiest and delicious truffles you will ever make. I mean come on, you really can’t go wrong with cream cheese and Oreo cookies. This recipe is a lot of fun for kids too, they can help you roll each ball and dip them in chocolate.
I only make these Oreo truffles once a year. Christmas just would not be Christmas without these rich and decadent truffles. 🙂
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
- 1 package, 8 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package Oreo Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 packages, 8 squares each Bakers Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we'll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt chocolate in a metal bowl set over a pot of simmering water. Roll a heaping tablespoon of dough or cut into desired shapes with 1 1/2-inch cookie cutter and place on the prepared baking sheet. Insert a wooden toothpick into each ball. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Dip into melted chocolate Return to wax paper and remove toothpick. Repeat with remaining balls. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set. Drizzle with white chocolate if desired.
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!
Source: Kraft Recipes