Potatoes are roasted with several different spices to make a delectable side dish. These potatoes have become a staple in my house. They go great with many different main dishes. Try drizzling ranch dressing on top!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- In a ziploc bag, combine garlic, basil, marjoram, dill weed, thyme, oregano, parsley, red pepper flakes, rosemary, and salt. Shake to combine, add olive oil and potatoes. Shake potatoes until evenly coated. Let sit on counter top for 10 minutes. Place potatoes in a single layer on a roasting pan or baking sheet.
- Roast for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, turning occasionally to brown on all sides.