This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
These roasted potatoes are one of my absolute favorite side dishes. With a crunchy skin and creamy interior, how can you go wrong? This recipe includes my favorite herb-rosemary! I swear, I could add it to almost every dish I make. I just love the smell and taste of it! Toss in a bowl and throw in a roasting pan-it doesn’t get much easier than that! 🙂
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary and Sea Salt
- 20-26 baby red potatoes, about 3 pounds total weight, each 1 ½-2 inches in diameter
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 3/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 7-10 springs of rosemary or sage
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, olive oil, sea salt, and rosemary. Toss to coat.
- Spread into a roasting pan in a single layer and roast until a knife inserted shows no resistance, about 1 ½ hours.