Boozy Reese’s Peanut Butter Milkshake Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Get ready because we have the best dessert for the summer! This Boozy Reese’s Peanut Butter Milkshake Recipe is an incredible way to cool down and have dessert all at once. Chocolate, peanut butter, and liquor go together perfectly to give you a thick adult milkshake.
Make these Reese’s milkshake for any occasion and your guests will quickly fall in love with it.
Scroll to bottom for printable recipe card.
Boozy Reese’s Peanut Butter Milkshake Recipe
While I don’t tend to drink often, I do desire a homemade Reese’s Peanut Butter Milkshake from time to time. I tend to lean towards drinks that are sweet or fruity. And what can be better than a delicious alcoholic milkshake recipe? This is one of the best boozy homemade milkshakes I have tried before. I can’t wait for you to try it, especially if you love Reese’s as much as I do.
We love to entertain our friends and family with some boozy milkshakes. They are a great way to cool off, and everyone raves about how amazing they taste. I have had more people ask for this drink recipe than any other cocktail I make. It’s just that popular and impressive.
Whenever we host a dinner party, we almost always try to have some type of cocktails or adult beverages. In the summer months, it just makes sense to serve an ice-cold milkshake. This drink is the best of both worlds, giving you a treat with alcohol, and it’s cold too.
Can I Make This Non-Alcoholic
Yes, you can make this Boozy Reese’s Peanut Butter milkshake non-alcoholic if you want. Simply leave out the liquor, and it will be kid-friendly. Children love to drink this quick and easy milkshake too.
Variations To Recipe
You can add a variety of ingredients to this peanut butter shake to add some extra flair to it. Take a look at some ideas to make this Reese’s milkshake even more amazing.
- Chocolate Ice Cream – Switch out the vanilla for the chocolate to have an even more intense chocolate flavor. It goes well with the peanut butter too.
- Regular Peanut Butter – If you are unable to find Reese’s peanut butter, you can swap it with regular peanut butter instead. It’s still scrumptious either way.
- Peanut Butter Chips – Add 1/4 cup of peanut butter chips, and you will have even more peanut butter flavor. Yummy!
- Chocolate Chips – Don’t forget to mix in a few chocolate chips. They are the perfect combination to go with the other ingredients too.
- Nuts – Add in some nuts for a little bit of crunch to the milkshake. We love to add some chopped peanuts, but sometimes we will go for almonds, pecans, or walnuts depending on our mood.
- Hot Fudge – Drizzle some hot fudge on top of the milkshake before serving. It looks stunning and adds a little bit of pizzazz.
- Peanut Butter Sauce – Either buy or make some peanut butter sauce to add to the top of the milkshake. It’s going to provide you with an even more peanut butter flavor.
What Can I Use To Replace The Reese’s Creamer In Recipe
If you don’t have access to Reese’s creamer, you can use any regular milk or creamer that you want. Half and half, heavy whipping cream, or a non-dairy milk would also be great options. We use almond milk, cashew milk, and soy milk on occasion as well. Keep in mind if you use something coconut-based, the flavor of Reese’s shake my change, so I would stay away from that.
Can I Use Non-Dairy Ice Cream
Yes, absolutely! If there is a non-dairy ice cream that you love, feel free to use it. There are many options out there, and they are all pretty tasty and a great idea. This is perfect if you have someone who can’t tolerate dairy products.
Options To Swap Out Alcohol For Different Ones
I greatly enjoy the flavor of Godiva Chocolate Liquor and use it in several recipes, just like this boozy peanut butter milkshake. Old Smokey Peanut Butter liquor is a close second on my list of favorites too. However, if you don’t have those near you, that’s more than okay. RumChata and Kaluha are also fantastic options. Try them together or separate to see which way you like it best.
I have a feeling you will be drooling after you see these ingredients. Eight ingredients make a smooth milkshake worth telling your friends about. Take a look at what you need.
- Vanilla ice cream
- Reese’s peanut butter spread
- Reese’s peanut butter creamer
- Godiva Chocolate Liquor
- Old Smokey Peanut Butter liquor
- Reese’s minis
- Reese’s candies for garnish
- Whip Cream for Garnish
How To Make
There are just five steps to make a homemade peanut butter milkshake that’s creamy and delicious.
First Step: Take the vanilla ice cream, creamer, and Reese’s spread and place them in a high-quality blender. Mix in the candies as well.
Second Step: Blend the mixer on high for about one minute so all the ingredients can combine well together.
Third Step: Pour in both of the liquors and blend the milkshake for another minute or until it reaches your desired texture.
Fourth Step: Pour the blended boozy milkshake into the glass. Add some whipped cream and chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups on top as a garnish.
Fifth Step: Serve this incredible boozy Reese’s milkshake and enjoy it!
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
Reese's Peanut Butter Milkshake
- 2 large scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 4 tbsp Reese's peanut butter spread
- 3/4 cup Reese's peanut butter creamer
- 4-5 Reese's minis
- 1 oz Godiva Chocolate Liquor
- 1 oz Old Smokey peanut Butter liquor
- Reese's candies for garnish
- Whip Cream for Garnish
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we'll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
- Take your vanilla ice cream, creamer, and Reese’s spread and place in a blender. Add in your candies as well.
- Turn your mixer to high for about one minute.
- Now you will pour in your liquor and blend for another minute or until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Pour into your glass, top with whipped cream and chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups.
- Serve up an incredible boozy Reese’s milkshake!
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!
Even more divine cocktails you are going to want to try…and soon! Take a look at these ideas for some inspiration for your next adult beverage.
- Blackberry Bramble – You will love how cooling and refreshing this blackberry bramble is. It’s excellent to drink year-round and is the perfect way to enjoy happy hour, but at home!
- Mango Margarita With Habanero Pepper – This margarita is a little bit spicy and a little bit sweet. It’s a relaxing drink that can be enjoyed for lots of reasons. Try it and see how great it is.
- Slushy Pineapple Rum Drink – When you are in the mood for something tropical, consider adding this pineapple rum drink to your list. It’s a crowd-pleaser and it is hard to drink just one.