Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Garbage bread is a type of savory bread that is made by stuffing a variety of different ingredients inside a loaf of bread.
This recipe for Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread is the perfect way to use up all those leftover chicken scraps. If you’re looking for an easy, garbage-style buffalo chicken bread recipe, look no further! This dish is perfect for those nights when you just don’t feel like cooking, but still want something tasty and satisfying.
The result is a flavorful and slightly spicy bread that is perfect for snacking on or serving as a main dish.
This recipe variation is made with buffalo chicken, which gives it a spicy and tangy flavor. You can also add other ingredients like cheese, bacon, or green onions to customize the flavor.
The best part is that it only takes a few minutes to assemble, and then you can pop it in the oven and enjoy hot, freshly-baked bread in no time. Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread is best served warm, straight out of the oven.
Serve with a side of ranch or bleu cheese dressing and enjoy!
So, next time you have some leftover chicken, don’t throw it out make some garbage bread!
Why I love this Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread recipe
I love this recipe because it is so easy to make and everyone always loves it. It is the perfect appetizer for any party or gathering. You can customize it however you want by adding different toppings or sauces. Plus, it’s always a hit with kids and adults alike.
- Cooked chicken shredded
- Cream cheese softened
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Blue cheese
- Loaf of French bread
- Ranch dressing
- Buffalo sauce
Step 1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2. Add the blue cheese, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, and ranch dressing in a mixing bowl.
Blend together until well combined.
Step 3. Fold the chicken and 1 ½ cups of cheddar cheese into the mixture.
Step 4. Slice the bread in half, and scoop the inside flesh of the bread out to make room for the filling.
Step 5. Spread the mixture into the bread.
Step 6. Cover with the rest of the cheddar cheese.
Close the bread.
Step 7. Bake for 18-22 minutes.
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread
- 1 c Cooked chicken , shredded
- 8 oz Cream cheese , softened
- 2 c Shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ c Blue cheese
- 1 Loaf French bread
- ¼ c Ranch dressing
- ¼ c Buffalo sauce
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend together the blue cheese, buffalo sauce, cream cheese and ranch dressing in a bowl until well combined.
- Fold the chicken and 1 ½ cups of the cheddar cheese into the mixture.
- Slice the bread in half, and scoop the inside flesh of the bread out ot make room for the filling.
- Spread the mixture into the bread.
- Cover with the rest of the cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!
THANKS FOR PINING!
Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread tips
Here are a few tips to help you make the perfect buffalo chicken garbage bread:
- Start by cooking your chicken breasts until they are cooked through. You can either grill them or cook them in a pan on the stove.
- Once the chicken is cooked, shred it into small pieces using a fork or a knife.
- In a bowl, mix together the shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, and ranch dressing.
- Place the mixture on top of one or two pieces of garbage bread. Be sure to spread it out evenly.
- Bake the garbage bread in an oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15-20 minutes or until it is nice and hot.
Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread variations
There are many different ways to make Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread. My best variation is to use ranch dressing in place of blue cheese dressing. Another variation is to add crumbled bacon or shredded cheese to the mix. You can also add diced onion or celery for a bit of crunch.
More buffalo chicken recipes?
Loaded Buffalo Chicken Fries – It’s a true crowd-pleaser.
Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip – Seriously it’s amazing!
Crunchy Buffalo Chicken Bites Recipe – Not only do they taste great, but are so much healthier for you.