Looking for a simple no-bake Cookie Cheesecake? This delicious cookie and cream cheesecake, inspired by Cookie Monster himself, is perfect for a simple dessert any night of the week.
Cookie Monster No Bake Cookie Cheesecake Recipe
I love cheesecake. I love that it is creamy and rich and simply delicious. I like it even better when it is simple to make and no bake. This easy cheesecake recipe features a Cookie Monster theme, which is perfect for a Cookie Cheesecake. Make this for anyone who loves cookie monster or just because you love cookie cheesecake.
How Long Does it Take to Make This No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
While it doesn’t take more than a few minutes to make this No Bake Cheesecake, it does take time for the cheesecake to set. Once the Cookie Monster Cookie Cheesecake is made, it will need to be in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours or overnight. Before serving the no bake cheesecake, you will want to freeze it for about 20 minutes. Because this no bake cheesecake is softer than traditional cheesecake, it can be difficult to cut. Freezing the cheesecake makes it easier to slice.
How to Cut the Cookies and Cream Cheesecake
After freezing the cheesecake it will be easier to cut, however, sometimes cutting a cheesecake can make a mess. The best way to cut the cookies and cream cheesecake is to start with a warm knife. Before cutting the cheesecake run the knife under hot water. Between each slice, clean the knife completely. Also, dipping the knife into hot water after each slice will help as well.
Other ways to cut a cheesecake is using cheese wire and even dental floss. While it seems like an odd choice for ways to cut cheesecake, both of these methods help to give clean cuts.
How Long Does the No Bake Cheesecake Recipe Last
This type of cheesecake will usually last about 5 days when stored correctly. The no bake cheesecake needs to be stored in the refrigerator. Be sure to cover it well using plastic wrap, freezer bags or another air tight container.
Can This Creamy Cheesecake Recipe be Frozen
Whenever you make this creamy cheesecake recipe, you might have more cheesecake than you can eat before it spoils. If this is the case, you can freeze the cheesecake. The cheesecake can be frozen as is, or cut into slices. I like to cut it into slices so that it can be thawed and eaten one slice at a time. This is great when you do not think that the entire cheesecake will be eaten at once. The cheesecake will stay good for several months in the freezer.
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Recipe
What takes this cheesecake to a whole new level is that the cookies are inside the cheesecake. After making the cheesecake, you will add crumbled cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and Oreos, into the batter. Once the cheesecake sets, these cookies are set into place. You are also adding the same cookies to the outside of the cheesecake to create the Cookie Monster part of the cheesecake. The addition of the cookies makes an already amazing cheesecake even better.
Ingredients in Cookie Monster No Bake Cookie Cheesecake Recipe
- graham cracker crumbs
- granulated sugar
- unsalted butter
- cream cheese
- heavy whipping cream
- blue gel food coloring
- Chips Ahoy
How to Make Cookie Monster No Bake Cookie Cheesecake Recipe
Mix graham crackers, sugar and melted butter and pat down into 7-9 inch springform pan.
Push the crust down with a measuring cup to pack the crust down. Freeze while preparing the cheesecake filling.
Cream together cream cheese and sugar until smooth, with a hand-held mixer.
In a standing mixer, whip heavy cream until thick.
Stir whipped cream, vanilla, and food coloring into the cream cheese and sugar mixture until smooth. Stir in most of the cookies, leaving a small amount to decorate the top of the cheesecake.
Pour the cheesecake filling onto the crust, and smooth out the top. Decorate the top of the cheesecake with the remaining cookies.
Refrigerate for 12 hours (or overnight) before serving.
To make the springform pan release easier (and for easier slicing), freeze for 15-20 minutes before serving.
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
- 1 ½ graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2-3 drops blue gel food coloring
- 2 (1-ounce) package snack size Oreos
- 2 (1-ounce) package snack size Chips Ahoy
- Mix graham crackers, sugar and melted butter and pat down into 7-9 inch springform pan.
- Push the crust down with a measuring cup to pack the crust down. Freeze while preparing the cheesecake filling.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar until smooth, with a hand-held mixer.
- In a standing mixer, whip heavy cream until thick.
- Stir whipped cream, vanilla, and food coloring into the cream cheese and sugar mixture until smooth. Stir in most of the cookies, leaving a small amount to decorate the top of the cheesecake.
- Pour the cheesecake filling onto the crust, and smooth out the top. Decorate the top of the cheesecake with the remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate for 12 hours (or overnight) before serving.
- To make the springform pan release easier (and for easier slicing), freeze for 15-20 minutes before serving.
Want More No-Bake Desserts?
- No Bake Oreo Pie with Chocolate Ganache Recipe – This no-bake oreo pie is out of this world amazing! Decadent, creamy, sweet, and a perfect dessert to end a meal with. You can never go wrong with an oreo pie recipe no bake because you don’t even have to heat the house.
- Easy Millionaire Pie Recipe – Fresh, light and scrumptious millionaire pie is just what you need in your life! You won’t be able to get enough of the creamy filling in this millionaire pie recipe. All of the ingredients are the perfect compliment to each other, and the best part is that it’s a no-fuss recipe!
- Pina Colada Pie Recipe – This Pina Colada Pie is beyond amazing! Every bite is filled with toasted coconut with a graham cracker crust and a creamy coconut filling with crushed pineapple, crunchy pecans, and maraschino cherries. You can’t go wrong with this coconut and pineapple dessert.