Looking for a simple no bake nutella cheesecake recipe? This easy no bake cheesecake has both Nutella and bananas to create the perfect combination.
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake with Banana
Most people think of banana and peanut butter when they think of delicious combinations but with this no bake cheesecake, an even better combination. This cheesecake is easy to make, rich and creamy while being a dessert that everyone will love.
What to Serve with Banana Cheesecake
If you are like me, I love to serve dessert. Whether it is just for the family or for guests, dessert just makes the day. If you are looking for great tasting dinner ideas to serve guests when you serve this cheesecake, here are some of my favorites.
- Garlic Herb Potatoes and Steak Skillet – You can’t find a more filling and hearty meal than this skillet garlic butter herb steak and potatoes recipe. Sometimes you just get a craving for some protein, and this dish fits the bill.
- Instant Pot Shawarma – This scrumptious Instant Pot shawarma recipe tastes so amazing; you can’t get enough. When I think of pork shawarma, my mouth will literally begin to drool. The shawarma spices are tasty and pair perfectly with the pork.
- Garlic Butter Meatballs with Lemon Zucchini Noodles Recipe – These are the ultimate garlic butter meatballs with zucchini noodles! With every bite of these low carb meatballs, you will be yearning for the next one!
- Baked Lemon Pepper Salmon with Roasted Vegetables – Oh, the things I can’t wait to tell you about this baked lemon pepper salmon! Baked salmon is flavorful, nutritious, and really easy to make. All around it has quickly become a household favorite dish.
- Seared Ribeye Steak With Red Wine Pan Gravy – Seared ribeye steak with red wine pan gravy is a meal you won’t soon forget. Have you ever made steak in a skillet? If not, you are in for a real treat with this delicious pan-seared ribeye steak.
- Chicken Caprese – Chicken Caprese – 30 Minutes or Less Meal is a surprisingly simple meal that’s perfect for any night of the week. And, if you serve it to guests, everyone will be so impressed by the flavor they’ll never realize how easy it was to make! Caprese chicken is a home run recipe.
How Long Does It Take to Make No Bake Cheesecake
While making the no bake cheesecake doesn’t take long, it does take time for the cheesecake to set before being able to eat it. When making this dessert, you will need to leave it set in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 12 hours. Because this is a soft cheesecake, to make it easier to cut and serve, put the cheesecake in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes. This will make the cheesecake firmer and therefore easier to cut.
How to Store Easy No Bake Cheesecake
When you make this easy no bake cheesecake, you will want to make sure not to leave it at room temperature for too long. Cover the cheesecake with plastic wrap or with another type of cover and store the cheesecake in the refrigerator.
How Long Does No Bake Nutella Cheesecake Last
This rich and creamy no bake Nutells Cheesecake will last about 5 -6 days in the refrigerator. The cheesecake will spoil faster if left out at room temperature. If you will not finish the cheesecake before it spoils, consider freezing it.
Can No Bake Cheesecake be Frozen
I love making this cheesecake and freezing it for later. Once the cheesecake is set and ready, you can slice it into pieces and freeze the pieces individually. This is a great way to have slices of cheesecake whenever you want, without worrying that the rest will spoil. You can also freeze the cheesecake whole. For best results, freeze the cheesecake before wrapping. Put the cheesecake in the freezer, wait until it is frozen. Take the cheesecake, or pieces of cheesecake, out to wrap with plastic wrap, a freezer bag or in an airtight container. Put the well wrapped cheesecake back in the freezer. It will last up to 6 months in the freezer if wrapped well.
Ingredients No Bake Cheesecake
- graham cracker crumbs
- granulated sugar
- unsalted butter
- cream cheese
- heavy whipping cream
Ingredients in No Bake Nutella Cheesecake with Banana
Mix graham crackers, sugar and melted butter and pat down into 7-9 inch springform pan.
Push the crust down with a measuring cup to pack the crust down. Freeze while preparing the cheesecake filling.
Cream together cream cheese and sugar until smooth, with a hand-held mixer.
In a standing mixer, whip heavy cream until thick.
Stir whipped cream and vanilla into the cream cheese and sugar mixture until smooth.
Pour the cheesecake filling onto the crust, and smooth out the top.
Scoop Nutella onto the top of the cheesecake and swirl around to cover the top.
Refrigerate for 12 hours (or overnight) before serving.
To make the springform pan release easier (and for easier slicing), freeze for 15-20 minutes before serving.
Top with banana slices and serve.
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
- 1 ½ graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup Nutella
- 1-2 bananas
- Mix graham crackers, sugar and melted butter and pat down into 7-9 inch springform pan.
- Push the crust down with a measuring cup to pack the crust down. Freeze while preparing the cheesecake filling.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar until smooth, with a hand-held mixer.
- In a standing mixer, whip heavy cream until thick.
- Stir whipped cream and vanilla into the cream cheese and sugar mixture until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake filling onto the crust, and smooth out the top.
- Scoop Nutella onto the top of the cheesecake and swirl around to cover the top.
- Refrigerate for 12 hours (or overnight) before serving.
- To make the springform pan release easier (and for easier slicing), freeze for 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Top with banana slices and serve.
Make sure you check our best recipes below :
No Bake Orange Creamsicle Pie Recipe – Easy to make, it is perfect for a simple dessert recipe.
Cookie Monster No Bake Cookie Cheesecake Recipe – Inspired by Cookie Monster himself, perfect for a simple dessert any night of the week.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Pudding Pie No Bake Dessert – The perfect dessert for when you just want something sweet.
No Bake Oreo Pie with Chocolate Ganache Recipe – Just whip it up, let it set up and devour every bite of its sweet goodness.