Creamy Pineapple Cheesecake
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This Creamy Pineapple Cheesecake is a dessert that takes the best of two worlds and combines them into one amazing dish. Pineapple and cheesecake are two desserts that many people love, so why not put them together to create an even better dish?
This recipe is sure to please everyone who tries it.
Creamy pineapple cheesecake that will tantalize your taste buds. This no-bake dessert is easy to make and perfect for summertime gatherings with friends and family.
The combination of pineapple and cream cheese makes this cheesecake irresistible!
delicious and easy no-bake dessert Pineapple dessert that will amaze your guests! This recipe is simple to follow and yields a rich and creamy cheesecake that is perfect for any occasion. So, what are you waiting for? Get baking! This Creamy Pineapple Cheesecake recipe is sure to be a hit with everyone who tries it.
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
Table of Contents
- What is the secret to making good cheesecake?
- Why is my cheesecake runny?
- How do I make my cheesecake firmer?
- What makes a cheesecake set?
- What happens if you overbeat cheesecake?
- What kind of pineapple do I use?
- Pineapple cheesecake ingredients
- How to make pineapple cheesecake?
- Can pineapple cheesecake be frozen?
- Creamy Pineapple Cheesecake video
- Creamy Pineapple Cheesecake
- More pineapple desserts?
What is the secret to making good cheesecake?
Cheesecake is a dessert that can be tricky to make. There are so many different recipes and variations that it can be difficult to know where to start. The key to making a good cheesecake is to use high-quality ingredients and to take your time.
- When it comes to the cheese, you want to use full-fat cream cheese. This will give your cheesecake a richer flavor and a smoother texture. Make sure that the cream cheese is at room temperature before you start cooking it, as this will help it to blend with the other ingredients properly.
- The crust is also an important part of the cheesecake. You can either use a pre-made crust or make your own from scratch. If you choose to make your own crust, make sure that it is nice and crumbly so that it doesn’t become soggy once the cheesecake is baked.
- Finally, don’t forget the topping! A good cheesecake should always have a topping, and pineapple is the perfect choice for this recipe. You can either use fresh pineapple or canned pineapple, whichever you prefer. Just make sure that the pineapple is nicely chopped so that it doesn’t overpower the rest of the flavors in the cheesecake.
Why is my cheesecake runny?
There are a few reasons why your cheesecake might be runny.
- The first possibility is that you didn’t bake it long enough. cheesecakes require a long baking time (usually an hour or more) in order to set properly. If you pulled it out of the oven before it was fully cooked, that could explain the runny texture.
- Another possibility is that your ingredients may have been too cold when you put them into the batter. This can cause the cheesecake to not set properly. Make sure all of your ingredients are at room temperature before beginning to bake so that this doesn’t happen.
- A third possibility is that your cream cheese wasn’t completely smooth when you added it to the other ingredients. If there are any lumps, they will not cook evenly and will likely result in a runny cheesecake. Be sure to blend your cream cheese until it is completely smooth before adding it to the rest of the ingredients.
If none of these tips help, there may have been something wrong with your recipe or with the way you followed it.
How do I make my cheesecake firmer?
When it comes to cheesecake, there are a few things that you can do to make it firmer.
- One is to add more cheese to the batter. This will help to create a denser and firmer cake.
- Another thing you can do is bake the cake for a longer amount of time. This will help to dry it out a bit and make it firmer.
- Finally, you can refrigerate the cake after it has been baked. This will help to firm it up even more.
What makes a cheesecake set?
There are a few tricks that you can use to make sure your cheesecake sets properly:
- Make sure all of your ingredients are at room temperature before beginning to make the cheesecake. Room temperature ingredients will mix together more easily and will result in a smoother cheesecake.
- Don’t overmix the batter. Overmixing can cause the cheesecake to become tough. Stir until everything is just combined and then stop.
- Don’t open the oven door while the cheesecake is baking. Every time you open the oven door, heat escapes and can cause the cheesecake to become overcooked or uneven.
- Bake the cheesecake until it is just set but still jiggles slightly in the center when you shake it gently. If it is overcooked, it will be dry and crumbly instead of creamy and smooth.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool completely before serving
What happens if you overbeat cheesecake?
When you’re making cheesecake, it’s important to make sure that you don’t overbeat the batter. Overbeating can cause the cheesecake to become tough and rubbery. If you’re not careful, you might end up with a dessert that’s anything but creamy.
What kind of pineapple do I use?
When making Creamy Pineapple Cheesecake, you can use either fresh or canned pineapple. If you use fresh pineapple, be sure to remove the skin and core before adding it to the cheesecake. If you use canned pineapple, make sure to drain it before adding it to the recipe.
Pineapple cheesecake ingredients
- Cream Cheese softened
- Cool Whip thawed
- Drained crushed pineapple
- Granulated sugar
- Graham cracker pie crust
- Whipped cream and cherries for garnish
How to make pineapple cheesecake?
Step 1. Place the cream cheese and sugar into a mixing bowl and beat on high until smooth and creamy.
Step 2. Add the whipped topping to the cream cheese and fold in to combine.
Step 3. Pour the crushed pineapple into the mixing bowl, and stir to combine well.
Step 4. Add the filling to the prepared graham cracker crust, and place it into the fridge or freezer to chill until set.
Step 5. Garnish with whipped cream and cherries before serving if desired.
Can pineapple cheesecake be frozen?
The answer is yes, it can be frozen. However, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- The first thing to keep in mind is that the cheesecake should be frozen before it is decorated. This means that you will need to wait until it has completely cooled before freezing it. Once it is frozen, you can then decorate it with pineapple slices and whipped cream.
- The other thing to keep in mind is that the cheesecake will not taste as good if it is thawed out and then frozen again. This means that you should only freeze it once and not multiple times.
Creamy Pineapple Cheesecake video
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
Creamy Pineapple Cheesecake
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese softened
- 2 C. Cool Whip thawed
- 30 oz. Drained crushed pineapple
- ½ C. Granulated sugar
- 1 Prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Whipped cream and cherries for garnish
- Place the cream cheese and sugar into a mixing bowl and beat on high until smooth and creamy.
- Add the whipped topping to the cream cheese and fold in to combine.
- Pour the crushed pineapple into the mixing bowl, and stir to combine well.
- Add the filling to the prepared graham cracker crust, and place into the fridge or freezer to chill until set.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cherries before serving if desired.
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!
More pineapple desserts?
Pineapple Orange Sunshine Cake – That frosting is EVERYTHING!
No Bake Pineapple Cream Dessert – The Pineapple Delight is perfect after dinner.
Easiest Pineapple Cake – It’s very easy and fast!