Instant Pot Lemon Cheesecake
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This delicious Instant Pot Lemon Cheesecake is going to be one of your favorite dessert. Rich and creamy, topped with lemon curd and whipped cream, this is a sweet and tangy dessert that everyone will love.
Scroll to bottom for printable recipe card.
Instant Pot Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
Where Can I Find Lemon Curd?
When you are looking for lemon curd at the grocery store, you will often find it in the baking aisle with the other pie fillings. There are also a lot of recipes for homemade lemon curd online and on Pinterest.
Can I Make This a Keto Lemon Cheesecake?
It is actually very easy to turn this into a keto lemon cheesecake. Switch the traditional crust to an almond crust. Next, replace the sugar with Swerve or another sugar substitute and make your own lemon curd so that it is not sugar heavy like traditional lemon curd recipes.
How To Remove a Cheesecake From Instant Pot
The best way to remove a cheesecake from the Instant Pot is to make a foil sling before you put it in the Instant Pot. Using aluminum foil create a sling that you lay down on top of the trivet. Then once the cheesecake is done cooking, lift the foil and it brings the cheesecake pan to the top of the Instant Pot. This is the best way to take the cheesecake out of the pot.
Ingredients for Lemon Curd Cheesecake
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Unsalted butter
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Pure vanilla extract
- Eggs, room temperature
How to Make Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
Line a 8inch round springform pan with parchment paper and spray with pam baking spray
Using a large mixing bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until combined
Press the graham cracker mixture into the springform pan and place into the freezer until ready for use
Using a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until combined and smooth
Beat in the sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract until combined
Beat in the eggs, one at a time until combined after each egg
Remove the springform pan from the freezer and wrap the bottom with foil
Pour the cheesecake mixture into the crust and cover with foil
Pour 1 C of water into the pot and place a trivet inside
Place the cheesecake onto the trivet and place the lid on, locking in place
Press the cook/manual high pressure button and set the timer for 35 minutes
When the timer beeps, turn off and allow for a natural release for 15 minutes
Remove the lid and dab away any moisture on the foil
Remove cheesecake from the pot and place onto a wire rack and allow to cool completely
Place into the fridge overnight
Top with Lemon Curd and fresh homemade whipped cream
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
Instant Pot Lemon Cheesecake
- 1 C graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 - 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ C sugar
- ¼ C sour cream
- ¼ C lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we'll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
- Line a 8inch round springform pan with parchment paper and spray with pam baking spray
- Using a large mixing bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until combined
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the springform pan and place into the freezer until ready for use
- Using a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until combined and smooth
- Beat in the sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract until combined
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time until combined after each egg
- Remove the springform pan from the freezer and wrap the bottom with foil
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the crust and cover with foil
- Pour 1 C of water into the pot and place a trivet inside
- Place the cheesecake onto the trivet and place the lid on, locking in place
- Press the cook/manual high pressure button and set the timer for 35 minutes
- When the timer beeps, turn off and allow for a natural release for 15 minutes
- Remove the lid and dab away any moisture on the foil
- Remove cheesecake from the pot and place onto a wire rack and allow to cool completely
- Place into the fridge overnight
- Top with Lemon Curd and fresh homemade whipped cream
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!
Ready for More Cheesecake Recipes:
If you can not get enough cheesecake, you are going to want to try all of these other cheesecake recipes. Creamy, rich and delicious, be sure to try them all.
Bailey’s Irish Cream Chocolate Cheesecake – Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheesecake with a thick Oreo cookie crust and topped with chocolate ganache and chocolate curls.
Buckeye Peanut Butter Cheesecake Layer Cake – Who doesn’t love peanut butter and chocolate? How about cheesecake? Combine chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake and you have one of the best desserts ever. You have to try this chocolate layer cake.
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake with Banana – Looking for a simple no bake Nutella cheesecake recipe? This easy no bake cheesecake has both Nutella and bananas to create the perfect combination.
Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake Recipe – You need this simple Oreo Cookies Cheesecake recipe. Sweet, creamy, with an Oreo crunch, this is the best Cookies and Cream Cheesecake ever!
More Lemon Recipes
If you love lemon recipes you will certainly want to check out these other lemon recipes.
Chewy Lemon Cookies – If you are looking for the very best chewy lemon cookies ever, this is the recipe you are craving.
Lemon Blueberry Coffee Cake – Moist, delicious lemon blueberry coffee cake is mindblowing good. The aroma of baking the lemon blueberry dessert will make you drool and wish that time could go faster.
Buttermilk Lemon Sheet Cake Recipe -Looking for the perfect lemon sheet cake recipe? Look no further. This buttermilk sheet cake recipe is so good. It is easy to make and will be a favorite dessert recipe.
Blueberry Lemon Brownies -If you’re looking for the perfect recipe for those plump blueberries, look no further! These Blueberry Lemon Brownies are zingy, tart and perfect for your next summer cookout!