This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
This is an incredibly easy muffin recipe that just screams warm weather and summer. These quick, easy and tropical Orange Marmalade Muffins are the perfect choice for a delicious summer brunch. Sweet orange marmalade is baked right into these moist mouth-watering muffins!
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
Orange Marmalade Muffins
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 3 tablespoons Cointreau or other orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line 12 muffin cups with muffin liners or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together flours, baking soda and salt
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, process buttermilk, sugar and orange marmalade until fairly smooth and the orange bits are finely ground. Scrape down the inside of the bowl and add eggs, butter, Cointreau, lemon juice; and grated lemon zest. Process until smooth.
- Add this mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups. Bake until lightly browned and a little puffed, 16 to 18 minutes, rotating halfway through baking time. Cool muffins in muffin tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.