Prep time: 10 minutes – Cook time: 35 minutes – Total time: 45 minutes – Servings: 4
Are you looking for a unique, easy, and fast recipe? These Steak Cheese Steak Quesadillas are the ultimate best option for everyone. It’s not just the great opportunity to enjoy a new plate and flavor that it gives you, it’s about the special time you’ll spend while making this recipe.
It was delicious! Quick and wonderful! This type of quesadillas is a very popular dish in different countries, the flavors combine in such a perfect way that it makes you believe that you’re eating something made by the gods themselves. This recipe especially will push you to mix ingredients that otherwise you would never have dared to put together.
We enjoyed it! and It doesn’t take too long to make! And if you are a fan of cheese, these quesadillas will become your favorite recipe. Besides, each ingredient is cooked on the grill before being added to the main recipe, reinforcing the flavors of each one.
Therefore, at the end of the prep, you’ll get some mouth-watering Steak Cheese Steak Quesadillas.
Tips to Make these Steak Cheese Steak Quesadillas:
Tip 1. The ingredients must be as fresh as possible, very well washed, and preferably just bought.
Tip 2. It’s better to buy some soft tortillas because at the time of cooking they are toasted a little. If the tortilla is not fresh, it will break easily.
Tip 3. The olive oil will give a special flavor to the ingredients. Make sure it’s the best quality.
Tip 4. The steak must be medium-cooked to ensure the highest possible juiciness. The cheese fresh and warm so it can melt properly in the oven.
Ingredients for Steak Cheese Steak Quesadillas:
1 (1 pound) beef top sirloin, thinly sliced
2 small onions, sliced
2 green bell peppers, sliced
1 cup barbeque sauce (such as Bull’s-Eye(R) Texas-Style Bold Barbeque Sauce)
8 (10 inches) flour tortillas
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
What do you need to make Steak Cheese Steak Quesadillas:
How to make Steak Cheese Steak Quesadillas:
Step 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
Step 2. Heat a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir beef until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Add onions and green bell peppers to beef; cook and stir until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Pour barbeque sauce over beef mixture and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced to about 10 minutes.
Step 3. Lay 4 tortillas on a baking sheet and top each with beef mixture and Cheddar cheese. Top each Cheddar cheese layer with a tortilla.
Step 4. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes; flip the quesadillas and cook until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes more.
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
- 1 (1 pound) beef top sirloin, thinly sliced
- 2 small onions, sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 cup barbeque sauce (such as Bull’s-Eye(R) Texas-Style Bold Barbeque Sauce)
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F / 220°C.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add a little olive oil and stir the meat.
- Stir beef constantly for 5 or 7 minutes until browned.
- Add the green peppers along with the onion to the skillet and stir. Cook for 5-10 minutes until soft and lightly browned.
- Lower the heat slightly and pour the barbecue sauce over the meat and seasonings. Cook slowly for 10 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
- Place a tortilla on a baking sheet and pour a layer of meat and a layer of cheddar cheese.
- Then top with another layer of tortilla and repeat the process until all four are on the tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Using a fork, flip the quesadilla and let it bake for 5 more minutes until the cheddar cheese is fully melted.
Adapted from easypeasypleasy
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 558Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 119mgSodium: 1271mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 3gSugar: 22gProtein: 37g
Check some of my best recipes below: