Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
AMAZING!!!! Wonderful Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Salad recipe!
My kids are asking me to make this again! We all love it!
Ingredients for Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Salad:
Cream cheese softened
Cool whip, Thawed
Cheesecake flavor instant pudding or pie filling mix
What do you need to make Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Salad:
How to make Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Salad:
Step 1. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, yogurt, pudding, and cool whip until creamy.
Step 2. Stir in marshmallows.
Step 3. Fold in fruit.
Step 4. Garnish with additional fruit.
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz of vanilla yogurt
- 1 (8 oz) tub of cool whip, Thawed
- 1 (3½ ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding or pie filling mix
- ½ bag of miniature marshmallows
- 3 pints strawberries, sliced
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 container raspberries (optional)
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, yogurt, pudding and cool whip until creamy.
- Stir in marshmallows.
- Fold in fruit.
- Garnish with additional fruit.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 585Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 46mgSodium: 448mgCarbohydrates: 92gFiber: 9gSugar: 57gProtein: 13g
More refreshing salad ideas?