Triple Berry Crisp
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
In case you were wondering, yes, it does taste as good as it looks! So as you can tell from a few of my previous posts, I have a refrigerator full of seasonal fruit right now and I am loving it. There are so many wonderful recipes that include these inexpensive fruits. As I was trying to decide which scrumptious recipe to include next, I noticed that I have posted many recipes with only one fruit. This blog needed a mixed fruit recipe! So here it is, a triple berry mix of blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. Serve with whipped cream for a wonderful mid-summer treat.
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
Triple Berry Crisp
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup butter, chilled
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon granulated white sugar
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we'll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, gently toss together blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, and white sugar; set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press half of mixture in the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan. Cover with berries. Sprinkle remaining crumble mixture over the berries.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
- For the whipped cream, in a large mixing bowl place the whipping cream, vanilla extract, and sugar; stir to combine. Cover and chill the bowl and beaters in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. When chilled, beat the mixture until stiff peaks form.