This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Shake up your summer nights with this fresh and fruity White Sangria made with white wine, triple sec, oranges, and lemons.
Cheers to four wonderful years! Today is a big day in Sweet Pea’s Kitchen. It marks my four year blog anniversary! I can’t believe that it has been four years since I shared my very first recipe, Chicken with Balsamic Bell Peppers. If you have followed me since the beginning, then you have seen 920 different recipes. In case you missed any of them, you can always access all of the recipes from the Recipe Index. If you want to read all about how Sweet Pea’s Kitchen came to be, you can read all about it here.
This version of sangria takes only seconds to make and requires only a handful of ingredients: lemons, oranges, sugar, inexpensive wine, and triple sec. Although this recipe takes seconds to make, it’s extremely important to let the sangria sit before drinking, at least two hours. A full eight hours is best and will give the sangria the best flavor.
Why not bring a pitcher to liven up that backyard barbecue you’re invited to? It’s guaranteed to keep you cool all summer long!
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
- 2 large juice oranges, 1 cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices, 1 juiced
- 1 large lemon, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Triple Sec
- 1 750-ml. bottle fruity white wine (a medium-bodied Pinot Grigio or an un-oaked Chardonnay), chilled
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we'll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
- 1. Add sliced orange, lemon, and sugar to large pitcher; mash gently with wooden spoon until fruit releases some juice, but is not totally crushed, and sugar dissolves, about 1 minute. Stir in orange juice, Triple Sec, and wine; refrigerate for at least 2, and up to 8, hours.
- 2. Before serving, stir briskly to distribute settled fruit and pulp; serve immediately over ice if desired.
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!