Orange Creamsicle Moonshine
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Looking for fun takes on traditional moonshine recipes? Look no further! This orange creamsicle version is sure to bring the fun back into your home distilling.
Whether you’re new to the hobby or a longtime enthusiast, this recipe is definitely worth giving a go. Cheers!
Moonshine is the perfect drink for summertime. It’s refreshing, flavorful, and easy to make.
This orange creamsicle moonshine recipe is a must-try for all of your summer gatherings. The best part? You only need a few simple ingredients to make it.
So grab your Mason jars and get started!
Scroll to bottom for printable recipe card.
Why do I love Orange Creamsicle Moonshine?
Well, for starters, it tastes like a creamsicle! It’s sweet and citrusy and perfect for summer. But what really makes this moonshine special is that it’s made with creamsicle-flavored vodka.
So if you’re looking for a delicious and unique moonshine recipe, look no further than this creamsicle moonshine. It’s sure to be a hit with everyone who tries it!
Orange Creamsicle Moonshine Tips
- When it comes to creamsicle moonshine, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, be sure to use creamsicle-flavored vodka. This will give the moonshine its unique flavor.
- Second, if you want to make a lower-proof moonshine, you can add some orange juice or creamer to the mix. This will help to cut down on the alcohol content while still giving you that delicious creamsicle flavor.
- Finally, be sure to enjoy your creamsicle moonshine responsibly! It’s easy to drink too much of this delicious beverage, so be sure to pace yourself and always drink responsibly.
Orange Creamsicle Moonshine Variations
- If you’re looking for a little something extra in your creamsicle moonshine, try adding a splash of Grenadine. This will give it a beautiful pink color and a delicious cherry flavor.
- For a tropical twist, try using pineapple juice instead of orange juice. You can also add a dash of rum for an extra kick.
- And if you really want to get creative, try making creamsicle jello shots! Simply mix the moonshine with creamsicle-flavored Jell-O mix and pour it into shot glasses. Let them set in the fridge for a few hours before serving. Cheers!
- Gallon orange juice with no pulp
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- French vanilla liquid coffee creamer
- 190 proof everclear
- Vanilla vodka
- Mason jars
How To Make Orange Creamsicle Moonshine:
Step 1. Place all of the ingredients together in a large container and stir well to combine.
Step 2. Fill mason jars with the mixture, and place in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.
Step 3. Shake and serve as desired.
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
Orange Creamsicle Moonshine
- 1 Gallon orange juice with no pulp
- 1 ½ C. Granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ C. French vanilla liquid coffee creamer
- 3 C. 190 proof everclear
- ½ C. Vanilla vodka
- Mason jars
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
- Place all of the ingredients together in a large container and stir well to combine.
- Fill mason jars with the mixture, and place in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.
- Shake and serve as desired.
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!
-REPIN THIS EASY SUMMER DRINK RECIPE-
Can I turn this into a healthy smoothie?
No, you’ll need each of the ingredients to be included for the mixture to have the correct flavor. This recipe is not meant to be your morning smoothie. Instead, it is for making homemade moonshine.
Can I use a fruit other than oranges?
Yes, the ingredient that can be changed is fruit juice. You can use pineapple juice or any other fruit juice that doesn’t have pulp and is 100 percent juice.
It’s best to store the moonshine in a glass container with a lid. Mason jars work fantastic, but you can use any glass container with a tight-fitting lid. It should be kept in the refrigerator.
Yes, store it in a sealed glass container to freeze. Make sure to leave a few inches at the top of the container in case it expands slightly as it freezes. Some of the ingredients will freeze hard, and the alcohol shouldn’t freeze, so it’s not going to freeze solid.
Do I need to store this in my refrigerator for the entire two weeks?
While you could technically drink it right away, it’s going to taste a lot better if you allow it to sit for the full 2 weeks. Letting it rest for 2 weeks allows the flavors to become a little less strong and blend together better.
Why do I need to put it into Mason jars?
Storing the orange creamsicle moonshine in glass jars allows it to taste pure. If you use plastic, it’s going to change the flavor, and it won’t taste as good.
Can this be a Gift Idea
Absolutely! Keep in mind that you need to let it rest for two weeks to get the full effect. So start planning ahead, and you’ll be all set. Add a tag and a pretty ribbon to complete the look!
More tasty drink recipes:
Raspberry Margarita – Perfect for those that love sweet drinks!
Coconut Cloud Martini – It’s cool, tropical, and refreshing.
Blackberry Vodka Smash – Delicious and super easy!
White Sangria – Great for brunch or dinner!