Cheesy Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole is the perfect side dish for any turkey dinner or weeknight meal.
Basic ingredients, a ton of flavor, and can be made as to the main dish or a side! Seriously – SO good!
This creamy and cheesy casserole will become a household favorite.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40-45 minutes
1 head cauliflower cut into florets
1 head broccoli cut into florets
1 stick butter melted
16 oz. Softened cream cheese
2 Cans cream of celery soup
Paprika for garnish
How to make Cauliflower and Broccoli Casserole:
Step 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2. Steam the cauliflower and broccoli for 5 minutes, and layer into the bottom of a well-greased 9×13 baking dish.
Step 3. Mix together the melted butter, cream cheese, and celery soup.
a. adding melted butter
b. adding cream cheese
c. adding celery soup
Step 4. Pour the mixture over the vegetables in the baking dish.
Step 5. Bake for 35 minutes.
Step 6. Garnish with paprika before serving.
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
- 1 Head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 Head broccoli cut into florets
- 1 Stick butter melted
- 16 oz. Softened cream cheese
- 2 Cans cream of celery soup
- Paprika for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Steam the cauliflower and broccoli for 5 minutes, and layer into the bottom of a well-greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix together the melted butter, cream cheese, and celery soup.
- Pour the mixture over the vegetables in the baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Garnish with paprika before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 415Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 94mgSodium: 589mgCarbohydrates: 16gNet Carbohydrates: 0gFiber: 4gSugar: 6gSugar Alcohols: 0gProtein: 10g
More casserole ideas?