This Instant Pot Bailey’s Cheesecake is what dreams are made of. This Instant Pot cheesecake is sweet, decadent, and rich. When you bite into this creamy indulgent cheesecake, you are going to become infatuated with how amazing it tastes. Next time you are looking for a show-stopping velvety Bailey’s dessert, be sure to try this one.
Instant Pot Bailey’s Cheesecake Recipe
I was on the hunt for the perfect St. Patrick’s Day dessert and I knew I wanted to include Irish cream in it. After some experimenting and playing around this Bailey’s cheesecake was born. It’s by far one of the best desserts I have ever made. Plus, it’s pretty awesome to make a dessert like this Instant Pot Bailey’s Irish Cream cheesecake in your pressure cooker. It truly doesn’t get much easier than that.
How to Make Bailey’s Cheesecake Gluten Free
This Bailey’s cheesecake can easily be gluten-free simply by reaching for gluten-free sandwich cookies instead of regular. It tastes just as good gluten free as it does traditionally.
How to Know When Cheesecake Is Done
The best way to tell if the cheesecake is done is by jiggling the pan. If the center jiggles a lot then it still needs to cook a little bit longer. If there is just a small jiggle in the very center it’s done. Unfortunately, if there is no jiggle at all, it’s been overcooked. It still may taste good, but not as good as it would if not overcooked.
Why Do You Have To Let Cheesecake Set Up
It’s very important to allow your cheesecake plenty of time to set up. If you don’t it’s going to fall apart and not be the correct texture. So, for best results set the Bailey’s cheesecake on the counter to cool for at least one hour, then put it in the refrigerator overnight. Then it will be ready to devour.
When To Serve This Cheesecake
You can serve this Instant Pot Bailey’s cheesecake for pretty much any occasion you can think of. Birthday parties, anniversaries, fancy dinners, barbecues, potlucks, you name it! There is always a reason to make this incredible cheesecake recipe. Trust me, once you taste it you are going to want to prepare it all the time.
Can I Freeze This Cheesecake
Yes, this cheesecake stores in the freezer fantastically. You’ll need to wrap the cheesecake with plastic or tin wrap then put it in a freezer-safe container. It will easily last up to three months. You can set it on the counter for a few minutes to let it thaw some or set it in the fridge the night before.
Best Way to Store
You should always store cheesecake in an airtight container in the fridge. It needs to be kept cold after the initial cooking process is over. If you are going to be serving it at a party or event, keep it on ice so it doesn’t spoil.
Does Cheesecake Need to Be Refrigerated
Yes, it’s very important to refrigerate the cheesecake. It should never sit out longer than two hours without being on ice. Cheesecake will go bad and begin spoiling if you don’t keep it cold.
There are three sets of ingredients for the crust, cheesecake filling, and the chocolate ganache. All of the ingredients are pretty straightforward and simple to work with. Let’s take a look at what you need.
- Crushed chocolate graham crackers
- Unsalted butter, melted
Bailey’s cheesecake ingredients
- Cream cheese, softened
- Bailey’s Irish Creme
- Pure vanilla extract
- Ground instant coffee
- Semi sweet chocolate chips
- Heavy whipping cream
How to Make Instant Pot Cheesecake
Making the cheesecake is super simple and tastes beyond amazing. Let’s take a look at these easy to follow steps to get your started.
1. Begin by lining the bottom of a 6inch springform pan with parchment paper. Spray the sides with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine the melted butter and the graham cracker crumbs in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the crumbs to the springform pan and press them down to form a crust.
4. Put the crust into the freezer while you prepare the cheesecake mixture.
Bailey’s cheesecake Directions
1. Combine the sugar and cornstarch in a small bowl until combined.
2. Using a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar mixture in a large bowl until they are combined and smooth.
3. Beat each egg one at a time until combined.
4. Mix in the Bailey’s and vanilla extract until combined well.
5. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the crust and spread out evenly.
6. Cover with foil.
7. Pour in 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot.
8. Add the trivet to the Instant Pot.
9. Put the springform pan onto the trivet.
10. Add the lid and set the vent to sealing position.
11. Bake the cheesecake on manual setting high pressure for 40 minutes. Once timer goes off allow to natural release for 20 minutes.
12. Take off the lid and use a paper towel to dab onto the foil to remove any condensation.
13. Remove from the pot carefully and place onto a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
14. Put the Bailey’s cheesecake into the fridge overnight.
How to Make Chocolate Ganache
1. Take a small pot and warm up the heavy whipping cream until it begins to steam.
2. During the time the heavy whipping cream is heating up, pour the chocolate chips into a heat-proof bowl.
3. Once the heavy whipping cream is heated, pour over the chocolate chips.
4. Allow the mixture to sit for 1 minute before whisking until smooth.
5. Carefully pour the ganach over the top of the cooled cheesecake and smooth evenly
6. Cut and serve!
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
- 2 C crushed chocolate graham crackers
- ¼ C unsalted butter, melted
Bailey’s cheesecake ingredients
- 2 - 8oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ C sugar
- 1 TBSP Cornstarch
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ C Bailey’s Irish Creme
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tsp ground instant coffee
- 1 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ C heavy whipping cream
- Line the bottom of a 6inch springform pan with parchment paper and spray the sides with pam baking spray
- Using a large bowl mix the melted butter and the graham cracker crumbs
- Press the crust into the springform pan
- Place into the freezer while you make the cheesecake mixture
Bailey’s cheesecake Directions
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar and cornstarch until combined
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar mixture until combined and smooth
- Beat in the eggs 1 at a time until combined
- Beat in the Bailey’s and Vanilla extract until combined
- Pour cheesecake mixture into the crust
- Cover with foil
- Fill the instant pot with 1 cup of water
- Place a trivet inside
- Place the springform pan onto the trivet
- Close the lid and set to sealing
- Bake on manual setting high pressure for 40 minutes. Once timer goes off allow to natural release for 20 minutes
- Remove the lid and use a paper towel to dap onto the foil to remove condensation
- Carefully remove from the pot and place onto a wire rack and allow to cool completely
- Place into the fridge overnight
Chocolate Ganache Directions
- Using a small pot, heat up the heavy whipping cream until steaming
- While heavy whipping cream is heating up, place chocolate chips into a heat-proof bowl
- Once the heavy whipping cream is heated, pour over the chocolate chips
- Allow to sit for 1 minute before whisking until smooth
- Pour over the top of the cooled cheesecake and smooth evenly
- Cut and serve!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 0Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
Enjoy some of these additional tasty cheesecake recipes:
- Cherry Cheesecake Brownies – These rich, fudgy cherry cheesecake brownies are perfect for all events.
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars – Incredible apples and caramel go beautifully together. It’s impossible to only eat one piece.
- Snickers Swirl Cheesecake Brownie – Dig in to this insanely good chocolate and Snicker’s cheesecake brownie and you’ll be in food heaven.
- Irish Cream Brownie Cheesecake – Take a batch of these Irish Cream brownies to your next gathering and they will disappear.