Lemon Herb Sheet Pan Salmon Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
Scroll to bottom for printable recipe card.
Healthy Mid-Week Dinner Lemon Herb Sheet Pan Salmon Recipe
What salmon is best for easy baked salmon recipes?
When it comes to salmon there are many varieties to choose from. In the US salmon is one of the most used fish. When it comes to making baked salmon recipes, you can use any of the salmon. Depending on the flavor you like will depend on which is the best choice. However, unless you specifically want the most expensive salmon, you do not have to worry about buying the most expensive.
What to serve with salmon
There are many things that you can serve with salmon. This recipe is written to be served with vegetables that are baked with the salmon. There are other things that can be served with this salmon recipe.
- Cheesy Quick Biscuits Recipe – Lot of people like to have a roll or biscuit with every dinner. If you are one of those people, you will love this cheesy quick biscuit recipe. It is very easy to make and it tastes phenomenal.
- Fresh Corn Salad Recipe – This corn salad recipe is bursting with flavor and packed with goodness. Perfect for a picnic or gathering, it makes a great side dish.
- Keto Cauliflower Mac and Cheese _ Even if you are not following keto, you can still enjoy this cauliflower mac and cheese. Packed with flavor, this veggie based side dish is perfect for any meal. This is a rich and creamy mac and cheese recipe that uses cauliflower in place of the noodles. It is a much healthier version of a classic comfort food.
- Oven Roasted Turnips with Thyme and Parmesan – Turnips can be a hit or miss vegetables when it comes to if people like them. So many people only make turnips smashed similar to mashed potatoes. Many people who say they do not like turnips, have never tasted them like this.
- Instant Pot Southern Stuffing – Stuffing is a classic side dish for holidays but it can be more than that. Southern style stuffing is great any time of year, not just the holidays and not just with turkey. Make this easy and delicious stuffing recipe that is a perfect side dish to this salmon. So much better than anything you can make from a box, and it is surprisingly easy to make.
What should the salmon internal temp be?
How to Store Easy Baked Salmon
Ingredients for salmon sheet pan recipe
- summer squash
- Red bell pepper
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
How to make lemon herb sheet pan salmon recipe
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Slice the vegetables, and place them on a large baking sheet.
Coat the vegetables in 1-2 tbsp of olive oil as well as salt and pepper to taste.
Move the seasoned vegetables to the sides of the baking sheet, leaving room in the center for the salmon pieces.
Place the salmon pieces in the center of the baking sheet skin side down, and coat in salt and pepper to taste.
In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, rosemary, oregano, basil and minced garlic. Stir to combine.
Place a spoonful of the mixture on each salmon pieces, and spread evenly over the top with the back of the spoon.
Bake the sheet pan meal for 25 minutes, and serve immediately.
Serve and Enjoy.
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
Lemon Herb Sheet Pan Salmon Recipe
- 2 lbs. Salmon cut into 5 sections
- 1 Medium summer squash sliced
- 2 Medium zucchini sliced
- 1 Red bell pepper sliced
- 7-8 Large pieces of broccolini
- 1-2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Butter melted
- 1 tbsp Parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp Rosemary chopped
- 1 tbsp of Oregano
- 1 tbsp of Basil
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we'll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the vegetables, and place them on a large baking sheet.
- Coat the vegetables in 1-2 tbsp of olive oil as well as salt and pepper to taste.
- Move the seasoned vegetables to the sides of the baking sheet, leaving room in the center for the salmon pieces.
- Place the salmon pieces in the center of the baking sheet skin side down, and coat in salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, rosemary, oregano, basil and minced garlic. Stir to combine.
- Place a spoonful of the mixture on each salmon pieces, and spread evenly over the top with the back of the spoon.
- Bake the sheet pan meal for 25 minutes, and serve immediately.
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!
Now, time to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂