Are you looking for an easy no bake pie recipe? You are going to love this No Bake Orange Creamsicle Pie Recipe. Easy to make, it is perfect for a simple dessert recipe.
Save the Recipe for No Bake Orange Creamsicle Pie Recipe
No bake pies are my favorite. They are so easy to make. Not only are they easy, they always taste amazing and everyone loves them. One of my favorite flavors of ice cream growing up was orange creamsicle. Oh, I love that creamy orange flavor. With this No Bake Orange Creamsicle, you get all of those flavors in an easy to make dessert.
When to Make This No Bake Pie
When you are looking for a simple dessert, and an inexpensive dessert as well, you can make this no bake pie. While it is a simple dessert, you will want to make sure to budget time for making it. You will need to give your ingredients time to thaw in order to mix it together. It only takes a few minutes to make, however, you do need to let the pie set. This takes at least 4 hours in the freezer. I like to make it the night before and then have it for dessert the next night.
Can You Freeze an Orange Cream Pie?
When you are making this Orange Cream Pie, you will put it in the freezer for at least 4 hours. When you are ready to serve the pie, you will want to let the pie thaw slightly. If you want to keep the pie in the freezer so it lasts, you can freeze the pie, thaw it enough to cut, the refreeze each piece. This is great for when you want to be able to only that a slice at a time. The pie will stay good in the freezer for up to 6 months.
How Long Does a No Bake Pie Last in the Refrigerator?
When you are making no bake pie, you can either store it in the refrigerator or the freezer. When you store it in the refrigerator, the pie will last 2 to 3 days. Make sure it is covered to help it last the longest it can.
Variations to Orange Pie
This Orange Pie tastes like a creamsicle that was made into a pie. There are not a lot of ways to change that around and still have the same amazing taste. However, if you are looking to make this a little more special you can try:
- Add Mandarin Oranges: Using the canned oranges, you can add these to the pie. It will give a nice addition to the pie without changing the flavor. You can leave the orange segments whole or cut them down. This is really a personal preference.
- Add Pineapple: Orange and Pineapple go well together, so if you wanted to add something to this pie that will give it a new flavor, you can add canned pineapple chunks to the pie.
Ingredients in No Bake Orange Creamsicle Pie Recipe
- whipped topping
- cream cheese
- graham cracker pie crust
- frozen orange juice
How to Make an Orange Cream Pie
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Slowly add in the orange juice. Continue beating until thoroughly mixed. Lumps are to be expected.
Add 2/3 of the whipped topping, and beat until mixed.
Fill pie crust with filling mixture.
Top with last 1/3 of whipped topping.
Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
Thaw slightly before serving.
Pin this easy to make Pie on Pinterest for later 🙂
- 8 ounce package whipped topping (i.e. Cool Whip)
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice, thawed
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add in the orange juice. Continue beating until thoroughly mixed. Lumps are to be expected.
- Add 2/3 of the whipped topping, and beat until mixed.
- Fill pie crust with filling mixture.
- Top with last 1/3 of whipped topping.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Thaw slightly before serving.
More Easy No Bake Pies
If you love no bake pies like I do, you will love these recipes. Each no bake pie recipe features its own flavors and makes each one different from the next. However, it doesn’t matter the flavor, these no bake pies are a must try dessert.
No Bake Oreo Pie with Chocolate Ganache Recipe – This no-bake oreo pie is out of this world amazing! Decadent, creamy, sweet, and a perfect dessert to end a meal with. You can never go wrong with an oreo pie recipe no bake because you don’t even have to heat the house.
Easy Millionaire Pie Recipe – Fresh, light, and scrumptious millionaire pie is just what you need in your life! You won’t be able to get enough of the creamy filling in this millionaire pie recipe.
Pina Colada Pie Recipe – This Pina Colada Pie is beyond amazing! Every bite is filled with toasted coconut with a graham cracker crust and a creamy coconut filling with crushed pineapple, crunchy pecans, and maraschino cherries. You can’t go wrong with this coconut and pineapple dessert.