Looking for an amazing Instant Pot Cheesecake recipe? This Triple Chocolate cheesecake is sure to make it to the top of your dessert list. Creamy and rich with a strong chocolate flavor, this Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake is one of the best cheesecake recipes ever.
Triple Chocolate Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe
What Instant Pot Cheesecake Pan Should I Use?
When you are making a cheesecake in the Instant Pot, you want to use a 7 inch springform pan. Springform pans are pans that the sides and the bottom are detachable. This makes it easy to get the cheesecake out of the pan. Simply release the latch that holds the side of the pan on and lift it away. The cheesecake is on the base of the pan that can work as a serving plate until the cheesecake is cut.
How Much Water Do I Put in My IP for Cheesecake?
When you are making Instant Pot cheesecake you want to add 1 cup of water to the inner pot. Then you use the trivet, the metal stand, and place that in the center of the Instant Pot. This elevates the cheesecake out of the water creating a simple water bath. You need the water in order to create the pressure in the IP.
How Long Does Chocolate Cheesecake Last
When you are making homemade cheesecake, it will usually last about 5 days in the refrigerator. After 5 days, it is no longer considered safe to eat. However, if you think that you will not get the chance to eat all of the cheesecake before it goes bad, you can consider freezing it. I recommend freezing as soon as possible to give it a longer life when you take it out of the freezer, although if you are like me, once the slice of cheesecake comes out of the freezer, the slice is already gone.
Can I Freeze Extra Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake?
One of my favorite things to do when I am making Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake, or any kind of cheesecake really, is to freeze the extras. By freezing the extra pieces of cheesecake I can have cheesecake whenever I want it. I like to freeze the slices in individual pieces so that I can take a slice out at a time without taking the whole cheesecake out.
When you are ready to thaw the cheesecake to eat, you will want to move it to the refrigerator for a bit to let it thaw out. If you plan on eating it almost right away, you can have it at room temperature for a short time so that it thaws and becomes the creamy cheesecake you are craving.
Ingredients for Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
double stuffed oreos
cream cheese, softened
pure vanilla extract
semi sweet chocolate chips
semi sweet chocolate chips
heavy whipping cream
How to Make an Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe
Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later 🙂
This Triple Chocolate cheesecake is sure to make it to the top of your dessert list. Creamy and rich with a strong chocolate flavor, this Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake is one of the best cheesecake recipes ever.
- 20 double stuffed oreos
Chocolate cheesecake filling:
- 2 – 8oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ C sour cream
- ⅓ C sugar
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ C semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ C heavy whipping cream
- Chocolate sprinkles
Directions on crust
- Using a food processor, grind up the cookies until they are in crumbs
- Line the bottom of your 8in springform pan with parchment paper and spray the sides
- Press the crust into the bottom and up the sides of the springform pan
- Place the crust into the freezer while you make the filling
Chocolate cheesecake directions
- Using a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar and cocoa until combined and creamy
- Beat in the sour cream until combined
- Beat in the melted chocolate and vanilla until combined
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time until combined
- Remove crust from freezer and pour the cheesecake batter into the crust
- Cover the cheesecake with foil
- Place 1 cup of water into the pot of the instant pot
- Place cheesecake onto triviet and into the pot
- Cover the pot with the lid and turn the knob to sealing
- Set to high pressure for 35 minutes
- Once the timer goes off, allow for a natural release
- Remove the lid and pull cheesecake out
- Place onto a wire rack to allow to cool completely
- Place into fridge overnight
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into a small pot over medium heat
- Allow to slightly boil before pour over the chocolate chips in a glass bowl
- Allow to sit for 3 minutes before whisking until smooth
- Scoop the ganache onto the cheesecake and smoothing evenly
- Sprinkle some chocolate sprinkles on top
- Allow ganache to harden before cutting and enjoying
Makes 1 8inch round cake
More Cheesecake Recipes
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake with Banana – Looking for a simple no bake nutella cheesecake recipe? This easy no bake cheesecake has both Nutella and bananas to create the perfect combination.
Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake Recipe – You need this simple Oreo Cookies Cheesecake recipe. Sweet, creamy, with an Oreo crunch, this is the best Cookies and Cream Cheesecake ever!
Cookie Monster No Bake Cookie Cheesecake Recipe – This delicious no bake cookie and cream cheesecake, inspired by Cookie Monster himself, is perfect for a simple dessert any night of the week.
Buckeye Peanut Butter Cheesecake Layer Cake – Who doesn’t love peanut butter and chocolate? How about cheesecake? Combine chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake and you have one of the best desserts ever. You have to try this chocolate layer cake.
Bailey’s Irish Cream Chocolate Cheesecake – Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheesecake with a thick Oreo cookie crust and topped with chocolate ganache and chocolate curls.
Peach Cobbler Cheesecake Recipe – Looking for an easy peach recipe? Wait until you try this Peach Cobbler Cheesecake Recipe. Creamy Cheesecake paired with the sweet taste of peach cobbler. This is a must try dessert.