4 Ingredient Nougat Bars
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclosure policy.
What’s better than a delicious, chewy nougat bar? How about an easy nougat bar recipe that you can make at home in no time? These bars are the perfect sweet treat for any occasion!
These 4 Ingredient Nougat Bars are a delicious and easy-to-make treat. Perfect for a quick snack or dessert, these bars are sure to be a hit with all ages! The combination of sweet and chewy nougat, crunchy cereal, and creamy melted chocolate is a delightful combination that will have everyone coming back for more.
This recipe for 4 Ingredient Nougat Bars is really a standout. It is easy to make and requires just four simple ingredients. The resulting bars are delicious and have a nice creamy texture, the combination of white chocolate, peanut butter, honey, and oats is simply divine. I would definitely make this recipe again and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quick and easy treat.
Enjoy your 4 Ingredient Nougat Bars with a glass of cold milk or a cup of hot tea! All you need is a microwave and about fifteen minutes!
Scroll to bottom for printable recipe card.
Why do I love Easy Nougat Bars?
- The Ingredient Nougat Bars recipe is a quick and easy way to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- The recipe only requires a few simple ingredients and minimal time to prepare.
- The result is a deliciously crunchy and chewy bar filled with creamy nougat.
- The recipe is easy to customize to your taste by adding your favorite ingredients such as nuts, dried fruits, or chocolate chips.
- The bars are perfect for snacking, packing in lunchboxes, or as a sweet treat after dinner.
- Nougat is a great source of energy, so these bars make a great pre or post-workout snack.
- The bars are low in fat and cholesterol, making them a healthier option than other desserts.
- The bars are also vegan-friendly, so everyone can enjoy them!
What is a nougat candy?
Nougat candy is made from sugar that has been aerated and is fluffy. Paired with nuts and chocolate, it’s a popular dessert any time of year, especially around the holidays.
Tips For Cutting Candy Nougat
- Use a sharp kitchen knife that is serrated. This will allow it to grab onto the chocolate and will help prevent it from breaking.
- It’s fine to add some nonstick spray or oil to the knife to prevent sticking.
- Warm the knife before you start by running it under really hot water. Then dry well before you begin cutting the nougat.
- Mini marshmallows
- Butter melted
- Red and green gumdrops
- White chocolate chips
How to make 4 Ingredient Nougat Bars:
Step 1. Cut the gumdrop candies in half.
Step 2. Layer parchment paper inside a baking dish, with the paper hanging up over the edges.
Step 3. Bring a pot of water to a boil on the stove.
Step 4. Place a heat-proof bowl or dish on top of the pot of boiling water.
Step 5. Add the butter, mini marshmallows, and white chocolate chips to the boil or dish.
Step 6. Melt the mixture over the indirect heat of the boiling water until everything is melted and well combined.
Step 7. Let cool slightly.
Step 8. Fold the gumdrops into the marshmallow mixture.
Step 9. Layer the mixture into the baking dish, using a piece of parchment paper to smooth the surface out flat.
Step 10. Let rest overnight to set.
Step 11. Lift the edges of the parchment paper to remove the mixture from the baking dish.
Step 12. Slice into bars and serve.
Pin this recipe now to remember it later
4 Ingredient Nougat Bars
- 2 Bags Mini marshmallows
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 ½ C. Red and green gumdrops
- 2 Bags White chocolate chips
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
- Cut the gumdrop candies in half.
- Layer parchment paper inside a baking dish, with the paper hanging up over the edges.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil on the stove.
- Place a heat-proof bowl or dish on top of the pot of boiling water.
- Add the butter, mini marshmallows and white chocolate chips to the boil or dish.
- Melt the mixture over the indirect heat of the boiling water until everything is melted and well combined.
- Let cool slightly.
- Fold the gumdrops into the marshmallow mixture.
- Layer the mixture into the baking dish, using a piece of parchment paper to smooth the surface out flat.
- Let rest overnight to set.
- LIft the edges of the parchment paper to remove the mixture from the baking dish.
- Slice into bars and serve.
Follow me on Pinterest for daily delicious recipes!
THANKS FOR PINING!
Easy Nougat Bars Tips
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when you’re making Easy Nougat Bars:
- Use high-quality nougat and chocolate for the best flavor.
- Don’t overmix the nougat mixture; it should be just combined.
- Make sure to let the nougat cool completely before adding the chocolate layer.
- If your nougat is too thick, you can microwave it for a few seconds to soften it up.
- Allow the nougat bars to set in the refrigerator before cutting into them – this will make them easier to cut.
- To get clean cuts, use a sharp knife and wipe it in between each slice with a damp paper towel.
With these tips in mind, you’ll be able to make nougat candy bars that are just as delicious as the store-bought kind! Enjoy!
Easy Nougat Bars Variations
If you’re looking for a way to spice up your nougat bars, try one of these variations!
- To make “fancy” nougat bars, use dark or white chocolate instead of the regular variety.
- Add some dried fruit or chopped nuts to the nougat mixture for an extra crunch.
- Sprinkle crushed candy on top of the nougat bars before adding the chocolate layer.
- Mix in some food coloring to create colorful nougat bars for special occasions.
- Use different flavors of nougat such as coconut or strawberry for a unique twist.
- Drizzle melted caramel over the nougat before chilling it in the refrigerator.
Can I Use Milk Chocolate In Replace Of White Chocolate
Yes, swapping the milk chocolate for white chocolate is more than fine. As a matter of fact, you can use any kind of chocolate you like, including dark chocolate.
How to Store Nougat Bars
Store these nougat candy bars in an airtight container. They can be kept at room temperature as long as it’s not hot or steamy. You can also keep them refrigerated. They will last up to 1 week in the fridge.
Does This Nougat Bars Recipe Double
Yes, absolutely! You will most likely need to work in batches, but you can make as many batches as you need without worry. You can store it at room temperature or refrigerate it.
Can dark chocolate or milk chocolate be used to be candy nougat?
Yes, you can use either milk chocolate or dark chocolate for the nougat. It’s fine to mix and match too if you are making multiple batches to see what you like best.
More Delicious No-Bake Christmas Treats:
Homemade Turtle Candy – Rich, easy, and perfect for the holidays.
Payday Candy Bars – Chewy and so darn good.
Irish Potato Candy – This isn’t something you see every day, and it’s incredible.
Candy Cane Pinwheels – It’s impossible to eat just one…they are that good.